Just the beginning

Your POV

    Walking to Sans and Papyrus's house was always cool, with plenty of nice monsters. I stopped into Muffet's, just to drag a drunk Papyrus home. Once I was home, I got soup and gave it to Papyrus, who was half awake, when Blue walked in and yelled at him. "PAPYRUS!" he yelled, while I stood close by. "WHY ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN?" Papyrus was eating the soup, and he looked up and Sans. "Well, I dont feel drunk. I feel SOUPer." I started to giggle, while Sans stomped out. Papyrus looked at me drunkly.

    "Hey (Y/N), come here." He said, looking into my eyes. I walked over slowly, sensing danger. Once I was close enough, his arm shot out and grabbed mine, with his other around my waist, pushing me twards him. I tried to run, but his blue magic kept me from leaving. When I was close enough, he stood up and kissed me. I tried to gasp, but when I did, he stuck his slippery, glowing orange tongue inside my mouth. His arms started to sneak under my shirt and undo my bra. His magic kept my arms up, and my legs down. He took off my shirt, and continued to... Play with my chest, with eventually earned a moan. A few seconds later, I heard blue magic pull me away from Papyrus, and I hit my head on the TV as the sound of screaming rung through my ears.

Sans POV
    After getting rid of the.... Thing, I looked over at them. Aw, so cute! picked her up and walked upstairs, laying her on my bed. I went downstairs, looking at the dust. I spread out the dust so that it looked like normal house dust. After getting rid off the knife and cleaning my self, I sat by the bed. It would be so easy.... No. I've gotta wait. I want her to be awake to enjoy the moment with me.
   Let's see... Who else has been annoying them? Well.... Undyne hasn't been letting them sleep for the past week with anime... And Queen Toriel is always trying to get Alphys to attack (Y/N)... And then there's everyone else who has been trying to harm them... Huh...
So many targets... Lucky for me, I've got all the time in the world. Hey, I said lucky for me, not them. I put a bag of frozen peas on their forehead and set out a taco. Walking out, I put on Papyrus' jacket, sticking my 19in knife in the pocket. It was so easy, especially because he was drunk. Hehehe.
-
Time Skip, Brought to you by the Soul of Kindness!
-
Your POV
   I woke up with some peas on my head, a stomach ache, and my leg bleeding. I'm on Sans' room, with a taco next to his action figures. There's a post it note telling me that it's for me from Sans.
Taking a bite, I walk downstairs and watch some Napstabot Programs, when, in the live audience, someone starts screaming like their life depended on it.

Nabstabots POV
    The screaming was a sound that would scare even the toughest human. It was followed by more, and more, all being silenced eventually. I looked at the camera monster, signaling for them to shut off the cameras, but they ran long ago. Suddenly, my audience is all dust. Looking at the only monster left, Sans the Skeleton, I see he's wearing Papyrus' hoodie.
He's looking at me, like he's just lost all of his sanity, as I start running, making it to he, Papyrus' and (Y/N)'s house before he caught up and broke my body, leaving me as a ghost. Looking at him once more, I fled.
-
Time Skip Brought to you by Friendliness Pellets!
-
Your POV
Everyone was talking about the Hotland Massacre. Apparently, Nabstabot was the only known survivor, even though his robot body was destroyed. Undyne was the only monster living in Hotland to escape without a scratch, because she was hanging with Queen Toriel.
It was all over the news! I was watching a story about it when Sans came in, crying, while holding Paps hoodie.

"Sans.. Wh-What happened?" I asked. "Paps... He's gone..." His voice was soft and low, so I could barley hear it. It sounded almost... Alluring? I walked over to him, handing him a homemade taco.

"Here" I said, handing it to him. "It's for the taco from earlier. By the way, did you hear something outside the house? It sounded like metallic screaming..." He looked at me, confused. He had dust all over his face. "No.... I'm going to bed... This is... To much for today.." He practically whispered, running upstairs. I sat down on the couch and continued to watch the news.

Shopkeppers POV

    Wow. After the Hotland Massacare, I ran to Grillby's Pastries when I realized something. Grillby and Fuki would be dust... if they were at home or at work/school. I hope they wern't! I started running again, this time to the Riverperson. Unfortunatly, the boat was whimpering while being covered in dust. I ran to Hotland to check in on Undyne. Luckily, she was busy making Nabsta a new body while Habstablook was watching.

    "U-Undyne! Do you know if Grillby and Fuki were in Hotland at the time of th-" I started, being cut off by Undyne. "Grillby didn't make it. Fuki was at Muffet's at the time, so she survived. But Grillby didn't make it."  Undyne looked up while Habstablook floated over.  Habstablook looked at my direction, but then looked past me. Suddenly, they grabbed Nabstablook, Undyne, and Me and.... Teleported? I dont know, but we ended up in Snowdin. "S-s-s-sa-sa-sans..." Hapstablook mumbled before passing out on the ground.

-A/N-Brought to you by Habstablook!-
Hi! I hope you like the beginning of Not So Innocent Anymore. Yes, there will be more POVs than just you and Sans, like Nabstabot's. Anyways, if you like the story so far, please leave a comment telling me how to make it better. Once again, I hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get out updates every 1-2 weeks, so kinda slowly. Again, hope that you guys enjoyed, and have a good day!

P.S, sorry it's kinda short :/ I'll try to make them longer in the future.