The hunter

Darkness falls quickley now. Since the bombs that ripped the world apart. Two years ago the world was whole, Well it wasn't perfect but was whole. That one day when the the countries decieded to destroy each other everything changed. At eighteen Natalie had no family and few friends. She had grown up in foster care for as long as shecould remember. She lived in so many different homes she had lost count. She constantly moved but not because she was a bad child. It was because she would see things and have horrible nightmares ans talk about the strangest things. The foster parents always asked for a change. It was said that she had witnessed the deaths of her family at three years old. It was tramatic and her brain lost realty. She knew this wasn't true she had seen things beyond comprehension and knew the world wasn't how it seemed. One day at fifteen she was taken to yet another foster home but this would be her last change. That day she meet Mrs.Miller and sweet old lady. Who changed Natalies life. She knew everything she had said was true. Mrs. Miller was a widow and her andher husband used to hunt rogues long ago. She showed Natalie how to fight and hunt the creatures that went bad. She explained to her to the differneces between those of the supernatural who were good and those that chose evil. Natalie learned and studied and florushed under Mrs. Miller care. Mrs.Miller eventually introduced Natalie to Victor Salman he was a handsome gentleman. He was in his late thirties and was so worldly. Natalie immedately liked him and felt a peace with him. Then they told her he was a vampire. She wasn't afraid . She knew Mrs.Miller had good judgement and she trusted her. Victor started teaching Natalie ways yo defend and defeat other of his kind and the other creatures. After a year she statred to+ work for him. She became a hunter. She was great at it. One of the best, like this was her destiny. Then Mrs. Miller died but Victor took her in and when things were getting better the world fell apart. Now she hunts sveryone that choses the wrong path not just creatures of the hight but humans too. The goverments were destroyed and choas regines. They will bring order back. Today is she onyet another mission. This one however is a rescue and dispathing the rogues is just a bonus. She stands outside the warehoude as slinet as a ghost. She is dressed in all black. She is wearing a tight black leather vest tath zipps up the front and black leather pants with her shit stomping boots. She has two her favorite 9mm pistols straped to each of her thighs and wicked log knives beside the she also has a small crossbow thrown over her back and a delicate but deadly sword. Over top of all she wears her Cloak with her hood covering her head. She looks deadly and is. She stands listening at the silence around her and knows it lies. She finally hears what she is waiting for . The laughter and taunts of rogues against their victim. She prepares to enter through a window. As she silently slides to the floor she is scanning all around her . She moves towards her targets. They have a man, well vampire but he is still a man chained up. He is barely able to touch the ground and is bleeding everywhere from his wounds. He is her mission. She 'scans the other vampires to get a better evaluation on the situation and finally focuses on her objective. Wow he is beautiful she thinks to her self. His hair as black as coal and a body that looks as soild as steels. Her heart speeds a little. She tells herself to get a grip and focus. Another rogue walks up a punches the guy in his jaw again and you can hear the bone crack. She slides her crossbow to the front and aimes at him. She shots and hits him directly in his heart and before it even makes contact she has aimed an fired on another. Time to switch to her pistols . She grabs them and starts firing on the remander 4 rogues. She hits two . They go down but will recover soon. She thenthrows her hood and reaches for her sword. The two remaining vampires look and laugh at her. This make her smile everyone always undre estimates her. She moves with hte grace of an angel toward the men. and they prepare to attack. The first one grabs a bat and thinks to use his super strenght and speed to get her. She makes no move and watches until he is a mere three feet in front of her then stickes out fast and jammes her sword into his heart. He drops to the floor. The other is on her in a second but she is prepared and begin fight with all her martial arts training that she has taken. He manages to land a blow but not at full force. Her lip is bleeding and they slowly curve into a smile. This smile says oh yeah Bring it on . She reach down and grabs her knife and then lungs at him while watchingto see which way he moves. He makes a move to his right and she reacts fast pivoting and her foot and then slamming her knife into his throat. He drops and Natalie rushes toward the captive. She undoes the chains and he falls inher arms. She then radios for her help to bring the car. She asks him if he is okay and can he walk some. Helooks at her and says hello black angel you are beautiful. She stands there confused and blushing. She says Sam are you feeling alright. He just smiles and in burst her team. Her closet and best freind Rich(hes a shifter) reaches her and throws Samover his shoulder. The others are dispatching the rogues. NAtalie collects her knife and sword and heads forthe SUV samis already in the back. She slides in next to him and turns toward him. He looks up and slides closer. He reaches him to cup her cheek. She is confused and dumbfounded what should I do she thinks . He leans close and kisses he corner of her lips. She sits shocked. He looks up and says beautful and tasty licking his lips and then in a moves to quick to notice he sinks his teeth in her thoart.