The Excaliburs.

Chapter 1 The Excaliburs.

(Unknown Zone of the Underworld)

In one of the vast zones of the Underworld that had not yet been fully explored, there had been a great discovery that could change everything known about the demons.

"E-This is it!" He said, exclaiming one of the demons who were exploring the vast undeveloped areas of the Underworld.

"A castle!" They said in unison about 85 demons they were the ones in charge to realize the exploration of the unknown region and to inform any discovery.

In front of the explorers was an imposing and enormous castle, despite its antiquity seemed to be inacceptable conditions.

"Everyone wait! "Said one of the demons.

'' What's wrong? '' A friend asked him.

" I need a group of at least 7 volunteers, we're going to get inside that castle.'' said the lead explorer demon. It could be said that he was a demon of about 40 or 44 years of age dressed in the clothes usually used by archaeologists.

"But what are you saying, Professor! This castle must be completely plagued with traps! '' He said exclaiming one of the youngest black-haired demons in his 20s.

" Most likely, but my instinct tells me that something very important is inside this castle '' said the professor.

The rest of the demons were a bit worried, no one wanted to volunteer since the possibility of return was at least 40% to 50%.

"Okay ... I'll go alone." said the teacher.

"Wait, Professor, I'll accompany you," said the same black-haired demon who stepped forward as a volunteer.

"I'll go too." said another brown haired demon, stepping forward.

" You will need physical help, Professor. '' another demon said taking a step forward, he had a shaved head and increased muscle mass compared to the other demons.

"I will also go teacher, to find old hieroglyphics will need my help," said another demon, step forward with a blond haired girl.

Apparently no one dared to take a step forward, everyone else preferred to stay and prepare the camp.

"I thank them for their help, Eren, Carl, Diego and Alice," said the teacher thanking the volunteers.

"I'm not going to miss the historical discovery of the year," said the brown haired demon Eren.

"If I do not help the teacher, I'm sure he'll be lost after taking a step inside." said black-haired demon Carl.

"Without me we will not be able to remove any obstacle that appears in our way." said the great muscle demon Diego.

"And if I'm not there, they'll end up destroying something important." said the only woman in the Alice group.

"It sounds like we break up what we play." Eren said.

"And it's not like that." said Alice with a sarcastic tone.

"You will be..." said Eren somewhat angry.

"Stop playing and let's get going," said the teacher.

So the 5 marched towards the castle.

(Inside the Castle)

As they suspected the castle was full of traps, the 5 were to go through many traps on their way.

" Ahhhhhhhhh!'' Eren shouted " What the hell do we do, these traps are scary!