5

Heyy guys imm back...here's another chapter!!!

Kyden POV

I was pacing back andnforth in my office.

'Look what you did to our mate!! she probably hates us now!!' my wolf hollored within me

'so what we rejected her, why should I care?'

'YOU SHOULD CARE BECAUSE SHE IS OUR MATE OUR OTHER HALF YOU DICKHEAD!' with that he goes silent

"thank god'

I sit down in my chair at my big wooden desk and nothing....suddenly I can't help it I run out the room up the stairs, I'll check check up on her that's all.

I run into Ben, Kallies brother, my beta, in front of her door.

I look at him questioningly,

"soo my sisters your mate....you rejectef her I'm guessing." he says breaking the silence

"She's a horrible excuse for a mate, why am I stuck with her?"

"At least she's not your sister, she git my parents killed!"

"you will tell no one, got it, between me and you,"

"sure bro, don't wanna ruin yourbig bad alpha reputation hah."

I give him a pointed look, he holds up his hands

"I surrender, I surrender!!" he says with laughter lining his words. " I heared marsha is looking for you"

"really?" my eyebrows go up

"yah, you tap that yet, she's fine"

"ohhh yes she is, great in bed, she also does this thing with her tongue, mindblowing, amongst other things, "

"ohh man you hit the jackpot bro, mind if I take her for a ride?"

"sure, but I think she prefers a lamborgini insted of of prius." I say jockingly

"my pride is wounded !" he holds his hand over his heart with fake hurt on his face

we walk into the kitchen and there marsha is sitting on the counter of the granite island, chatting it up

"ohhhh Kyden is the bitch dead." she jumps of the counter and makes her way over to me in her 5 inch heels

"no she's resting, for now" her face falls, but then she moves I. closer, untill there is no space in between us.

"I have an idea of what we can do to pees the time.." she moves her hand down, slowly rubbing agaunst my abs, going lower.

"ahhgemm" someone says from behind us, I look up and see ben, giving me a wink

"Let's take this somewhere more private" shr takes my hand and leads me to my office I push her onto the desk my hands trailing her body. it doesn't feel rightthough, just doing this makes me want to puke, but I push those feelings aside and slide, her shorts down.

"are you ready to ride" I whisper in her ears

*********

I was just finishing up with marsha as a knock came at the door. we get up with a startled look. we take a minute then I say "enter"

the vampire leader steps through the threshhold, I give a low growl. he looks between me and marsha, smelling the air. he can oviously smell the sex, and disaproves, how dare he make judgments on me!

"Can I help you" I growl out annoyed by his disrespect

"We tracked the rouge here into your territory, we wanted permission to look into it further."