18- Hospital -18

[Hanji's POV] When Levi pass out we both got took to the hospital and Jack was took to some prison over seas.
Levi was seated next to me in the hospital. I wish this never happened. I wish I'd never called. This is all my faul- "Hey Hanji," Petra and and the others walked in. "Hi," I weakly say. "How you and Levi holding up?" Erwin asks. "I'm fine.....," I say. "Is something wrong?" Petra asked. "He still hasn't woke up yet," the doctor walk in and over to levi's bedside. "He got hit very badly," she says checking on some things. I tensed up. She then came over to my bedside. "K, got to give you your medicine," she grabbed a needle. "Honey, don't be tense. I won't work if your tense," the doctor said.
     [3rd POV] "Is she okay?" Petra asked. "I don't know," The doctor said. Hanji wasn't speaking. She was in deep thought about how she was to blam for this. She was snapped out of her thought when Petra came up and took her hand. She look at Petra almost imeadently. "Are you okay Hanji? You weren't responding for a minute," She said. "Huh? Oh...uh....yeah I'm fine," Hanji lied. "Ok now let me give you medicine," the doctor put the shot in her arm, but Hanji didn't even notice.
"I'll be back at lunch," the doctor said as she left. Hanji sadly look at Levi hoping he was ok. "Hey he'll be fine, it's Levi remember," Erwin said sitting in a chair. "Yeah, he'll be fine. He strong, he'll get through it," Petra said sitting at her bedside.
I'm to blam, a voice said in Hanji's head. But they said he'll be fine so it won't matter. Well still be together after this blows out.
Who says, the voice said again. But when we started this relationship, He said we would always be together, Hanji fought.
He was obviously lieing! I'm mean look at what happened. Cause of you he's in the hospital! And look at you! You ugly, and worthless, the voice continued.
       Years were falling down Hanji's face. The friends didn't know what to do. "Hey Hanji, why are you crying so much?"
    This brought her back to the real world.
    She brought her hand to her cheek and wiped off a few tears, ten stared at her hand.
       "It's all my fault," she says.

    [so what did you all think?]