!What?! Justice Rip Off!

"I know this is kids stuff, that's nice to kids, but this stuff is garbage!"

"I know, right? This makeup is so crabby!"

"Right?"

"Nah, imma stick to H&M's instead."

"Same."

"Agreed."

"Speaking of H&M's, who wants to go there?"

"Me!"

"Me three!"

"Nobody said me too."

"I just want to rhyme, okay?"

"If you say."

The three girls went out of Justice, but as they reached the going out point, they felt a invisible border blocking their reach. "What?" Firè said confused. Diana pointed to Shyne.  "Who did this?" "Don't point to me, gurl. Why are you thinking I did this?"
"Well, you're a bit of a science fan, so..."

"EVEN THOUGH I'M A FAN OF SCIENCE DOESN'T MEAN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU!"

"You're right."

"I told ya guys."

"Is this actually happening or we are just acting like mimes?"

"Lemme try, I'll just bang my face on the border."

Firè's face slid down the wall as a squished look.

"Nobody could ever do that face on air! Maybe it is an invisible wall."

"Shyne! You're the science geek, so you should find a solution."

"Did you even hear what I just shout in front of your little small ears because you hear too much ear-rape music like Sorry?"

"Ugh, you don't have to fight, geez, it was only an opinion."

"Because a geek can't be friends with a girly girl?"

Everything became silent for a moment. A few minutes after that, a black hole appeared behind the border where the three girls are facing and cruising on-fighting.

And then a black coat with a mask on the crazy hair face went out of the portal.

"You've got into the vibe, haven't ya?"

Then a loud rumbling noise came from Justice. "Uh, CALL THE MALL COPS!" A employee shouted.

!What?!