Chapter Five *

Okay so just a warning, this chapter is a little bit smutty. If you want to skip through it I'll indicate where it starts and stops. Thanks xoxo

*Isaac's POV*

I was laying on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. I should have never came here, he just wants the power that comes with having a mate. Maybe I should just leave. I nod to myself and stand up, getting dressed in one of the few outfits I brought.

I grab my bag and peak out the door to make sure no one was around and quickly start making my way downstairs. Once I get there I head out the back door and to the woods. With one last look behind me, I take off running.

I unfortunately don't make it very far into the woods because i'm stopped by something tackling me to the ground.

"What makes you think that you can leave me?" I hear Scott growl into my ear.

"It doesn't seem like you want me anyway, what's the big deal with me leaving?" I hear him sigh and he gets off of me.

"Baby, I never said I didn't want you. But we just met, we can't take it that far yet." I whimper at his words.

"That means that you're willing to let me get mated by someone else, just because we're rushing things?" I look up at him and he growls lowly at my words.

"No one will take you from me, ever." I gulped quietly and nodded.

"I never implied that I was being taken, just that its a risk until we mate." I see him lost in his thoughts, and finally after a few moments he sighs.

"Can I at least take you on a date before we go that far?" I nod happily and he helps me stand up, caressing my cheek.

"Thank you, my alpha." I blush and peck his lips, smiling.

"Anything for you, my omega. Now, let's get you in bed." He gently kisses my forehead and leads us back into the house. We make our way up to his room and he lets me get comfy in the bed before laying next to me.

"I have to go meet with some nearby pack alphas tomorrow baby, so you need to stay with Liam and Stiles tomorrow. Okay?" I sigh but nod my head.

"I can't go with you?" I look up at him and his eyes flash red while he's lost in thought.

"No, you don't have my mark yet so they may try and take you from me. No one can take you from me." He nuzzles his face in my neck and I swear my heart melts. He's so protective and we've barely just met.

"No one can have me but you okay? I'm all yours." I peck his lips and he smiles.

"Okay, now get some sleep." I nod and snuggle up to him, closing my eyes.
——————————————————
I wake up the next morning to someone knocking on the door.

"Scott, it's time to leave!" Whoever's at the door called to Scott. Great it's time to go back to Hell. I sigh and slowly get up off the bed, going over to my bag to get dressed. Since I'm an omega all of my clothes are tiny and fit in all the right places.

"Isaac baby why did you get up?" I hear Scott mumble into his pillow and then turn to look at me. I playfully roll my eyes at him and walk over to kiss his cheek.

"We have to go to school today babe. So get up and get your lazy ass dressed." I giggle a bit and wink before turning my back to him and taking off my shirt and sleep pants. Leaving me in a pair of lacy yellow panties.

*Starts here*

Behind me I can hear Scott growl and within seconds he has me pushed up against his bedroom wall. His head buried in my neck, taking in gulps of my scent.

"You smell so good, princess." He growls out against my neck, leaving soft nips up to my jaw. I breath out slowly and push my hips back, grinding against his front.

"A-alpha please..." I let out a pathetic whine and continue my movements with him slowly grinding back against me. He bucks his hips and his lips attach themselves to my neck, right where my neck and shoulder meet. My mating spot.

"Fuck, we can't do this right now Isaac. We have school to get to." He says while still grinding against me. I swallow back the hurt and gently push him off of me. Wiping at my eyes, I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom.

*Ends here*

I slowly slide down the bathroom door, letting out quite cries into my hands. How could I let this happen? Why did I let him do that to me, knowing he would push me away just like he did the other night. 

"Isaac, baby. Please let me in. You know I didn't mean it like that. I would love to bring you to bed and knot you over and over, make you full of my pups. But I can't, my love. I want to make it special." He rests his head against the bathroom door, trying to coax me out with sweet nothings.

I sniffle and wipe my eyes, slowly getting up. "I-It's not because you don't want me? You just want to make it memorable?"

"Yes baby. That's what I want for your first time. I want to make love to you, not just waste it away as a simple fuck." He reaches for the doorknob and jiggles it.

"Okay, as long as you promise it'll be soon." I unlock the door and let him come inside. We start getting ready for school, wondering what amazing thing will happen today.