I love her. -Claire Novak- -Female Reader-

Requested by @AvengingArcher :  Could you do a Claire Novak Imagine for me? 😍

Character: Claire NovakType: fluffRelationship: Dating Telling Cas about their relationship 😊 (the reader is female ok?) dadstiel Overprotective Dadstiel maybe?

I'm so sorry it's so late! I hope this works!

-Female reader-

-Your POV- Y/N = Your name.

"He's not really my dad so it doesn't actually matter all that much." Claire said, setting the table. 

I pulled the chicken out of the oven. "I know that but... I know you want his approval, not matter what you want people to think." I said. I set the chicken down on the table. 

Claire came up behind me and hugged me. "If he can't accept me then he's not worth my time." she said. 

"Just remember that he's an angel, he might not know how to react at first." I say. 

"I don't want to loose him." She says.

I smiled. "He loves you. Trust me." I said. "Who wouldn't?" 

There was a knock at the door. "It's time." Claire sighed. She went over and opened the door. "Cas." 

Castiel hugged her. "Hello Claire." he said. I couldn't help but smile. I was so glad she had someone to care for her and that she could trust. I know she has Jody but there was something special about Castiel. 

They ended their embrace. "Well, dinner's ready." Claire says. 

We take our seats. Castiel and I on either side of the table and Claire in the middle. "So." I say breaking the silence. 

"How does dinner taste? Isn't Y/N a great cook?" Claire asked. 

"It tastes like molecules." Castiel said. Claire stared at him for a second. "Very good molecules." Castiel said. 

I chuckled. "Thanks." I say. 

"So, what's new? Are you still hunting?" Castiel asks. 

"I am." Claire says. 

"She's very good at it too." I pipe in. "She hasn't had any issues lately." Claire and I met on a hunt. She saved me from a den of vampires. We started dating not long after that. 

"Except when she called the Winchesters for help because she got caught." Castiel said. 

"I just needed advice." Claire said. "I could handle it myself."

"You know it's not a bad idea to maybe stay and mentor under Jody or the boys. Just so that you can get some experience in the field with some real hunters." Castiel said.

"I am a real hunter." Claire said. "And you have no right to say otherwise." 

"I didn't mean it that way." Castiel said. "I just want you safe."

"I am safe. I'm smart. I studied a lot. I call when I need help. Y/N's always here to help me." Claire said. 

"I know that. I just mean it might be a idea to be around people who love and care about you." Castiel said.

"Y/N cares about me. We care about and for each other. She's all I need. I love her and won't leave her." Claire said. 

It got quiet. Cas just sat there looking confused, Claire was fuming, and as usual, I sat there awkward not knowing what to say. Claire could get so mad so fast and usually about nothing. "Castiel, she can take care of herself. I will always be here to care for her, you don't have to worry." I say. "Claire, he just cares about you, he wants the best for you. You have to understand that." 

"You two are together?" Castiel asks. 

"Yes Cas, we are." Claire says. 

Castiel sat there for a second. "How long?" he asks. 

"About a year and a half." I said. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Castiel asks. 

"I didn't... I..." Claire mumbled. She was never good at sharing her feelings. 

"She was scared you wouldn't approve. That you'd be mad. She didn't want to let you down." I said. 

"I'd never be mad at you for falling in love." Castiel said to Claire. "I'm just glad you have something good in your life." 

"Thanks..." She says. 

--------------

After dinner Castiel and I were cleaning up. "Y/N." Castiel says. 

"Yes?" 

"I just want you to know... If you hurt her I will kill you." he says. 

"Cas!" Claire says, bringing in the rest of the dishes. 

"I'm just being honest." Castiel says. I awkwardly laugh. At least she has two people who really do love her.