-_- Since When Is This A Singing Show?

BDR: ( ̄へ ̄) Eh?

Liu: Is something the matter, Doll?

BDR: (¬_¬) I'm just wondering why people suddenly want Pastas to sing. . .

Liu: Who?

BDR: Er, we'll see. *glaring*

Liu: Is there something else?

BDR: Yeah, this. *removes trench coat to show a pink outfit* The world hates me. (╥_╥)

Liu: I don't hate you.

BDR: O/////O Th-thanks, Liu!

Liu: Anyway, I think you look cute in pink. By the way. . .why are you scratching yourself?

BDR: (╥_╥) Pink gives me rashes! Anyway this cruel dare is by my Onee-chan, Sakura45:

"Lj: I dare u to sing the pretty woman song to Alice. BDR: I dare u to wear pink for a day. All pink. And Jeff: I dare u to steal some of Ben's video games & hide them in Slendy's room. Sorry but I can't dare Alice & I don't really know the other pastas at all & I still want to know what the heck is up with Jane the killer & Jeff! Oh matter of fact...that's my second dare from Jeff. What's ur relationship with Jane the killer & I dare u to steal something from her room & replace it with something pink or girly."

BDR: (╥_╥) I'll save the songs for the end. Short versions though. . .JEFFY! BEN! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!

Jeff & BEN: WHA- (╯ ° □ °) ╯

BDR: Say anything about my clothes and I will mutilate you two alive. (◣_◢)

Jeff & BEN: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) What clothes?

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Good boys, now then. Jeffy, you've been dared to steal some of BEN's videogames and hide them in Slendy's room.

BEN: NOOOOOO!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE BEN?!

Jeff; Eh, I did that this morning.

BEN: (┛ ◉ Д ◉) ┛

Jeff: Didn't we go over this? -_- Jane hates me, I don't care about her. End of story, and she doesn't live here because of her constant death threats to me, so I'm not going anywhere near he place.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Right, so on to our next dares by some girl and GamerChix164:

"This isn't a dare from me. My friend wants every creepy pasta to say "I want a bacon wrapped hotto doggu!" in the creepiest, funniest, or whatever way they want. I repeat. Not. My. Idea. This is mine: 1. Hoody and Maskey, I dare you two to sing "I can show you the world" from Aladdin. PS. Doll-chan, I sending out an Amber Alert for Bob. After I used the spell to turn him human, he kind of...well...got overly excited and jumped out the window and ran when Jeff and Liu arrived. The spell is meant to be temporarily, so he should turn back by morning. Could you keep an eye out for him? PPS. Don't tell him I was worried about him! That's the last thing I want to hear him brag about. Even if I am a little bit worried."

BDR: (づ ¯ ³ ¯) づ You probably should have told me that sooner. For all I know, BOB could be dead.

Jeff: *grins*

BDR: Pastas! Say the line!

Alice: Hell no. Others do it now.

Pastas: *annoyed* "I want a bacon wrapped hotto doggu!"

BDR: So much enthusiasm! (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Next dare is by Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"Well,this one's for BEN.Would you please,please,please,please... Sing "What does the fox say?", shirtless, for alt the fanfirls out there? including me :3-"

BDR: (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ WHY MUST PEOPLE PICK SUCH HORRIBLE SONGS?! (in my opinion) WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD OLD WE ARE THE FALLEN, EVANESENCE, FLYLEAF, FIREFLIGHT-

Alice: *smacks my head* Shut up, Pinkie.

BDR: (╥_╥) My skin still burns. Ugh, lets get to the stupid songs then. LJ! You're first! You're singing to Alice!

LJ: Pardon? -_-

BDR: Not my idea! I'm gonna start "Pretty Woman" for you. . . -_-

LJ: *holds microphone*

Alice: -_-

LJ: Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me
Wow

Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, give your smile to me
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight-

Alice: -_- *punches him* Alice belongs to nobody. Everyone belongs to Alice. *stands up & walks out*

BDR: (∪ ◡ ∪) If it makes you feel better I thought you sang great.

LJ: (◣_◢)

BDR: LIU!!! *hides behind him*

Liu: It's okay, Doll. I'll protect you. So, go on and say who's next, okay?

BDR: (✿ ♥‿♥) Yes, Liu. Okay next song is "A Whole New World" which Masky and Hoody will sing!

Masky & Hoody: *stand in the center & blush* D-do we have to?

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) You got this guys! Doll's cheering for ya!

Masky & Hoody: (✿◠‿◠) Okay! Thanks Doll! *take a breath*

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
that now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you-

BDR: *stops music* (¬▂¬) I loved your singing guys, but don't ever sing stuff like that. I'm more closed minded when it comes to music. BEN! Take off your shirt and sing a very tiny version of "The Fox"

BEN: *takes off shirt* Play, Doll!

BDR: (╹◡╹)凸 Screw you, BEN. *turns on music*

BEN: Dog goes woof, cat goes meow.
Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeak.
Cow goes moo. Frog goes croak, and the elephant goes toot.
Ducks say quack and fish go blub, and the seal goes OW OW OW.
But there's one sound that no one knows...
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

BDR: *stops music* -_- Not happening. That is the part I hate the most. Bye! Until next time! *rips off pink clothes*

Alice: *giggles* Mistress is displeased. Shame on you people. Bye, bye! Pick better dares next time!