A weirdo came a knock in' at the door!

After school, I went home, got into some comfortable clothes, got out a bowl of ice cream And turned on the T

After school, I went home, got into some comfortable clothes, got out a bowl of ice cream And turned on the T.V.

You watched dancers dance amazingly, then flipped the channel over to gymnastics it went on back and forth from, 4-7

Your mom wasn't home because she was working. And your father was out on a business trip.

Suddenly their was a knock at the door, you jumped up off the couch half startled and the other half hummored becase of your sudden movements, you turn your attention to the door, only thinking that your mother got an early out. But instead I opened the door only to see what seemed like a  strict looking man.

Ambers POV

"Who- who are you?" I stutterd.

"Happy Birthday."

"Huh?" I tilted my head slightly to the side, slightly confused, Not only because it wasn't your birthday, (it was tomorrow,) But also because you didn't know the guy.

"Excuse my intuition M'lady, but may we speak?"

".......yes........" you whispered confused. You opened the door and let him in, shut the door and led him to the couch.

Once you both were settled, he spoke up.

"I was sent here to bring you back home."

"What?" You raised an eyebrow surprised by his sudden choice of words.

"Come." He said sternly.

"No."

"E or H?"

"Huh?"

"Okay the hard way."

He picked you up and dragged you outside and into a grey and red limo.

You screamed and shouted kicked and punched. You caught all eyes, but yet the man still hadn't dropped you.

"CREEP!" "PERVERT!" You yelled.

He had enough he grabbed a shotgun and held it to my neck.

But before I did anything, I herd a "thud" atop of the vehicle.

Then suddenly, a head shot into a shattered window of which he punched.

He held out his hand and dramatically spoke,

"Come with me if you want to liiive!"

Eeeek! This is my first time writing a story like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment down below with comments thoughts and feedback along with suggestions !

Byeeeee!

Xoxo-Sabrina