create a new account?

username: chloe._.lolzor
password: *******

you have successfully created an account!

add friends by username
add friends by facebook
add friends by contact
find a new friend randomly

friends username: sammy.spn

added sammy.spn as a friend

«~~~~»

10:56PM
chloe._.lolzor: natalie. it's been almost 2 weeks sense we last had an actually conversation. you don't understand understand how worried i am for you.

10: 57pm
chloe._.lolzor: please, your scaring me a bit. i'm not sure why im scared, i just feel like somethings wrong. i felt it before this incident even happened. so natalie, please talk to me

10:59pm
chloe._.lolzor: we can out this behind us and forget about it. we don't ever have to talk about this. i will do whatever it takes for you to start talking to me again.

it sounds selfish, and i know it does. but I'm also worried about you.

11:00pm
chloe._.lolzor: i remember you said you never really talk to anyone besides me, and i don't know if you're okay right now. mentally okay, nat. if you get my drift.

11:01pm
chloe._.lolzor: i'm scared okay. there. i don't like to admit it when i am scared, but i am. I'm scared for you.

11:03pm
chloe._.lolzor: i just wish you would say you're okay at least...

~~~

11:11pm
sammy.spn: i'm fine, okay? just don't talk to me anymore

chloe._.lolzor: holy fuck, natalie. i'm so damn glad you said something. i was worried.

sammy.spn: why were you even worried

chloe._.lolzor: huh, why wouldn't i? we haven't talked in a long ass time and i didn't know if you were okay or not.

11:12pm
sammy.spn: you worry about me, yet you don't know me.

11:13pm
chloe._.lolzor: i may not personally know you that well, but i can still worty, cant i?

sammy.spn: no

chloe._.lolzor: what!? what the fuck, how do you mean, no?

11:16pm
sammy.spn: because chloe! no body has ever loved a piece of shit like me! anyone and everyone who has gotten even a little close to me has left me. i'm going to be kicked out of my house when summer starts, just because i am who i really am. i have no friends for being myself, and i get bullied at school and at home by my own parents. is that really how someone should raised? knowing that if you tell your parents something, they will never look at you as their child. they'll look at you like you're just a pile of shit on the side of the road.

11:19pm
sammy.spn: why do you think i never tell you anything about myself? nor do i ask.
it's because who ever gets close to me, leaves me.

sammy.spn: every god damn time. and i don't want to lose another. i can't lose another.

11:20pm
chloe._.lolzor: do you want to call me?

sammy.spn: what?

chloe._.lolzor: you can call me if you need too

11:21pm
sammy.spn: why do you want to call me?

chloe._.lolzor: you sound like you need someone to talk to you. not through text.

11:22pm
sammy.spn: i would take you up on the offer but if my parents hear me talking to someone, it wouldn't end well.

sammy.spn: i just need something to take my mind off of this, i guess.

chloe._.lolzor: fine. let me call you and i'll talk to you. you can just mute it on your end so you can listen to me talk, just until either one of us falls asleep. just have headphones in

11:22pm
sammy.spn: you'd do that?

chloe._.lolzor: well, of course. here's my number

chloe._.lolzor: (843)524-2669 call me whenever you're ready

11:23pm
sammy.spn: okay, i'm calling you

°°°
a/n

this has more then 200 reads
i'm shook