Chapter 5

It made her sick to her stomach that she had to spend another night in Connor's bed without him by her side. He was sleeping on the couch in the living room to get as far as he possibly could from her. He figured space was all she wanted.

But it wasn't. She wanted things to go back to the way they were when they were happy and knew that all they had was each other in moments of weakness.

She felt her chest constrict and then felt the pain of bile rising in her throat just before she was meant to vomit. She made a run for the bathroom and choked out whatever she had that day to eat. It had refused to settle with her, and the stress with finally catching up.

She couldn't stand the taste of vomit in her mouth especially when all she wanted to do was sleep in peace beside Connor. She rinsed her mouth with warm water and brushed it before splashing her face with cool water. It wasn't as refreshing as she had hoped it would be.

She grabbed the comforter from the bedroom and made her way downstairs to the living room. Connor was still up watching something on T.V. when she approached.

He didn't say anything. He opened his arms to her and wrapped them around her body when she fell into him. He kissed her hair, as if to bring her some kind of comfort and inhaled deeply. He wanted to always remember the sweet scent reserved for her.

"Are you cold?" she asked him.

"Very."

She covered him with the comforter and crawled into his lap where she suddenly felt safe and welcomed. She was straddling him so she could see his face and lowered her head to kiss him on the lips. She loved the taste of him. "We need to fix us."

"We aren't broken," he whispered. It was painful to have to tell her that. "We're just holding up the walls around here, baby."

"Then why are we moving further and further away from each other?"

He tried to smile for her, but it was almost impossible to do so. "I'd never let you get far away enough to lose you."

"Three months and counting," she murmured through a heavy sigh. She dropped her head into the crook of his neck and kissed the skin there. "This is just a bump in the road."

"That's exactly what this is." He wanted to press on and give her an easy fix, but he figured it wasn't a good time to discuss their work schedule. "You looked so fucking beautiful in that dress."

She blushed. She never did around Connor, but it was a completely new subject for them. "It was never going to be Stephen. I was younger with the same image, a different man. But now I imagine something similar to that dress and you standing at the alter."

He released a breath of air, as if her words had brought him some kind of relief. "You want to be my wife, Camilla Grace?"

She smiled, even though he couldn't see her, and then nodded her head. "I do."

Those two words were all it took to have his cock twitching and begging to be wrapped up in the warmth of her pussy. He pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her exposed breasts. He was starving for the release that her body would bring, and all he wanted to do was wrap himself in her embrace as he made love to her.

He took a nipple into his mouth until it was erect and hard against his tongue before moving on to the next one. Her moans were quiet, but it made his cock grow dangerously against his sweatpants. She ground against him, but he held her down and shook his head at her.

"Not yet," he told her hoarsely. It hurt him to have to say the words, but he wanted to watch her cum with the movements of his tongue before he could. "Come upstairs with me."

She grabbed her shirt and stood in front of him in nothing but her panties. "Are you going to stay with me tonight?"

He ruefully smiled, wrapped the comforter around her and guided her to the stairs. "Where else would I go?"

She didn't say anything as they made their way to his old bedroom. She heard the door click shut behind them and then the rattle of the doorknob as Connor locked it.

She dropped the comforter to the floor, slipped out of her panties and crawled into bed where she waited for him. "You don't need those pants."

He kicked his sweats off and watched as her legs parted for him, exposing her glistening pussy. He wanted to taste every part of her. "Let me see those fingers."

She slid her fingers over her clit and deeply moaned. She had to pretend it was his tongue as she stroked it. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

He smirked, shook his head and crawled between her thighs where he lifted her hand away and replaced it with the tip of his tongue. "I'm going to make you cum."

His tongue spread over her clit, stroking it until he could feel it grow with his touch. It only made her gasp as he continued his torturous licks and sucked the flesh that held all of her pleasure.

She took a fistful of his hair in her hand and rolled her hips in synch with his mouth. "Connor, please fuck me."

The tip of his finger grazed the opening of her pussy where he could feel the flow of juices dripping down onto the sheets. He just wanted to taste her release on his tongue. "Not yet."

Her knees instinctively pushed together to feel the pressure on her clit. It had grown a lot more sensitive with every stroke of the tongue, and she longed to feel the orgasm completely take her body over.

Her breath quivered through the pleasure, and her moans turned into quiet gasps of air as she ground her hips against his mouth. She imagined his cock pushing its way inside her instead of his steady fingers that fucked her hard and fast just the way she liked.

His mouth was quicker than his fingers. He was desperate to hear the cry of pleasure escape from her mouth as she came around him.

He pushed his finger deep into her and groaned in satisfaction when her pussy clenched around him. He felt her completely tense up and fell silent. The only sound that could be heard was his wet tongue against her clit as she fought to hold her breath.

Camilla gripped at the bedsheets and trembled as an orgasm surged through her body. It was almost crippling to feel the pressure of his tongue on her, fucking her through the release. She shook from the pleasure and bit into the pillow, fighting the urge to cry out to him.

She was momentarily paralyzed as she breathed deeply into the air. Then she felt the kisses on her neck, trailing up to her mouth and finally on her lips. She deeply sighed into his mouth and broke away from him, reaching for the hard flesh that pressed against her thigh.

He pulled back from her and took her hands in his before pinning them on either side of her. "We aren't solving our problems this way."

"I know," she whispered, swallowing hard. "We'll find the time to talk."

He nodded. "We'll find the time."