Requiro

"Malfoy." George said, acknowledging the blond Slytherin with a curt nod.

"Hello, George. I'm sorry about Fred, he didn't deserve to die." Malfoy wasn't supposed to act like this, all soft and nice. He also wasn't supposed to be on the lap of a certain guilty looking Harry Potter, an observation which, once it was made, did not go uncommented upon. However, George was a gentleman, so the only comment Harry got at this point in time was a raised eyebrow to which the Chosen One blushed and buried his head in Malfoy's shoulder.

Fred owed him ten galleons. He'd predicted that the tension between them was not at all caused by hatred, but was more sexual in nature. It seemed that he had been right. 

Malfoy had left the room in which he had found Harry while George was lost in his reverie.

"George?"

"I bloody knew it!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I knew you and Malfoy would get together at some point."

"And you're alright with that?"

"It's a little weird but in time I will get used to it."

"That's all I can ask for."

George scratched the back of his neck as he was won't to do when a situation became uncomfortable.

"Anyway, let me show you to your room."

George followed Harry down a dusty and dark corridor on the second floor of Grimmauld Place. The last door on the left side at the very end stood of the hallway slightly open and a soft beam of light streamed through it. Harry knocked softly and the woman George had encountered before appeared. A small golden question mark hovered near her.

"Innova, this is George. He'll be in the room opposite."

We've met.

"Have you now?"

Yes.

"Alright well. George, this is Innova Gray. Former Hufflepuff and Order member. I believe she was in the same year as you?" He looked to Innova for confirmation. She nodded. "Right then, that's settled. I'll leave you to get settled in and dinner's in an hour. Enjoy."

Innova {George Weasley}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara