Hyuk (Han Sanghyuk)

Imagine

Secretly hiding in the crowds at your boyfriends fan meeting and seeing how bored he seems without seeing you. You see him smile nicely and talk to his fans which made you feel happy.

As you slowly wait for your turn you notice that Ravi and Hongbin has spotted you and you quickly put your index finger on your lips signalling them not to tell Hyuk.

You then see the two boys whisper to the other boys next to them except for Hyuk. You wait for 15 minutes and it's finally your turn. You go and talk to each members and get their autograph talking about little Hyuk who was sitting at the end of the table on the other side of the table.

Before you got to Hyuk you asked the members if you were able to go on stage and surprise your cute little Hyuk. The members agreed and as soon as they were done signing, you quickly hid yourself through the crowd and slowly made your way up the stage.

As the members distracted Hyuk you were able to make it up the stage without being noticed. Other fans started looking at you and started yelling while pointing at you. Before Hyuk could turn around you quickly placed both of your hands on his eyes gently.

The fans were shocked and had no idea what was going on while the members just stood in there place and watched what was happening. Hyuk was calm and started to giggle already knowing that it was you.

Hyuk places his hands on yours and takes your hands down. He then turns around and gives you a warm hug and the fans and members started screaming.

"Bogoshipo (I miss you) _____." Hyuk says releasing you from the hug.

"Nado (Me too) Oppa." You reply.

Hyuk then holds your hand while the fans started screaming and yelling. The members sat down in their seats to see what was going to happen next.

"Yorobun je yeoja chinguyeyo (Everyone/Everybody this is my girlfriend.)" Hyuk says to a microphone.

As the fans heard what he said they started cheering and started supporting  you and Hyuk from that day. You sat next to Hyuk until the fan meeting was over. After the fan meeting was done the two of you spent the night together having fun together.