✝ 1: Meeting Mr. Sexy ✝

"Subject 596-03 has escaped it's cage, I repeat, subject 596-03 has escaped it's cage. Please evacuate the area and close all exits in that section. Everyone please evacuate the area, thank you and have a nice day."

The cage that has trapped me for so long is no longer containing me.

My eyes flash a vibrant pink and I try, oh I try so hard. But these doors are just too strong.

They are far stronger than the cage that I used to call home.
I am no longer subject 596-03...

I am now Y/N.

And still Satan's daughter by blood.

The pain that inflicts upon my body as I slam into the doors is not too terribly bad. Just annoying. So I'll just slam into the door harder, somehow smashing it and escaping. As I run I make sure to kill every single scientist in the building. It would be such a shame for me to not eat after being so hungry for so long. Their souls are not the best, but they'll be good enough for maybe 70 years.
I smell an amazing soul nearby... Also a very powerful demon... It could be possible that they are in a contract but oh well. Though I'm directly related to Satan, my species of demon aren't necessarily strong or have as much stamina as most demons. Let me introduce myself; As you may know, I am Y/N; Cat demon and Satan's favorite child. I need to visit him soon.. it's been a thousand years I've seen my old man. If he's still alive, that is. I laugh at the thought of him dying because of how impossible it is. He's too powerful to just be killed. I'm also the heir to the throne. Yes, that means I will be Queen of Hell someday. But before that, I will have to find a King to be my mate. I honestly could care less and I just want to settle down and work for a human for a while. No contact. Just following their every word. I would be loyal too. Never disobeying unless I just felt like it. Meh. Anyways, as I walk out of this lab I find that I'm in 1800's England. Nice. My favorite place. I keep walking, wearing a black cloak and nothing under it. I used to be naked but I stole this cloak. Suddenly I accidentally bump into a tall and muscular man, falling. I sense that he's a demon, not to mention the fact that he's SEXY AS HELL. He's about 6 feet tall and that's really tall compared to my short height of 5 feet 4 inches. He smiles at me and I giggle. "Oi. Sebastian. Quit flirting and help the damn girl." A young boy pokes the man who I can now say is Sebastian. "Ah, yes my lord. I just can't help it, this beautiful kitten is just everything I could ever want in a woman." He winks as he speaks and lends me a hand. "Thank you sir. I apologise for not paying attention to where I was going and to be honest, you're SEXY AS HELL." I wink back at the hot man with beautiful red eyes and black hair. "It's my pleasure, darling kitten." He states in a flirty tone. "Well, I'm sorry for asking but are you hiring currently? I'm in need of a job. I don't need to get paid, though. The job is just to satisfy my boredom for the next hundred or so years." I reply to Sebastian. "Ah, yes. You could work alongside me but I must say, I could satisfy your boredom for a long time without you getting a job." He chuckles, suggesting sexual things. I wink at him and laugh. "And I'm assuming this is the young master?" I turn and face the boy who is looking at the attractive butler. He is related short and looks like a bluenette pirate. "Why yes I am. And how the hell did you get my butler to flirt with you?!" He shrieks in a freaked out tone. It's as if he's never seen this sexy bastard flirt. Probably hasn't. He looks innocent. "Well I'm just a hell of a woman." I grin and laugh as I speak. "A-and you! Sebastian! Why did you flirt with her?!" He looks flabbergasted and his face is red. "Well, my lord, she's fucking gorgeous."