Our Little Infinity

Unedited♡

Sonakshi

•I know i am not perfect. But i want you to know that i would follow you to hell  if that's what is required to protect you. You are brave,kind and giving of yourself.I want you to know that I will be the same for you. I will be your mirror,will bring you what you give to others - true love,the everlasting one. I promise to never give up on  you and i know that you will do the same. And someday even if you break my heart,I want you to know that it will be an honour to be broken by you. Meet you there.
Waiting for your love,
Yours,
Dev•

I read it as my lips curved into a smile.
''Feelings are mutual, Mr. Obodhro''.I chuckled at my own thoughts. I could not help but blush at the thought that my entire existence was now depended upon his love.He had my heart stolen in his pocket before he felt these emotions.My heart felt so light.In this 21st century when people communicate through electronic media,my eyes caressed his handwriting as if he had poured into it all his emotions.

I started walking off the distance that separated us, his thoughts making the entire world go blurr into the far recesses of my mind.

  And then I  noticed it. Standing with all its glory . The lights twinkled to life infront of my eyes making the gorgeous Eiffel tower stand out to the world,a testament to mankind's arrogance. The stars shone brightly over the night sky and before I knew, a snowflake rested on the tip of my nose.I tilted my head a little and another one came floating in the air and rested on my palm.I rubbed my palms and adjusted my hat to avoid the cold.

The date better be a beautiful one,Mr. Obodhro!

As I stepped into the Le Joules Verne, I was left speechless to see the majestic grandeur that is bound to leave an impression on everyone's mind. I kept admiring it for quite sometime that I did not realise when a pair of hands wrapped around me.I could feel warmth coursing through my veins.
''Now close your eyes Mrs Dixit and trust me you won't regret it ever'',Dev whispered as he inhaled sharply into my hair while my breath got hitched into my throat.

I was carefully lead to the point where I could feel the winds gushing in. I studdered more owing to the proximity and the intensity with which he held me and then I was told to open my eyes.  I always dreamt of falling in love with the right guy and living my dreams with him.And at that moment,  I could see my dreams coming true.

There it was.The whole Paris spread across,like a living architecture. Amidst this hustle and bustle the only thing I could think of was that Mr Dev Dixit kissed me like never before and it was definitely the only kiss three of us shared together.

''Suhana Bose Dixit'',Dev uttered in a whisper.

''How can you be so confident about that?'', I asked him.

''Because I want a tiny miny khargosh,that will be a replica of yours and since she will be a blend of both of us,I think she should have both the surnames.''

''What do you think?''I could see his eyes sparkling .

Well does he know that he looks kind of adorable when he looks at me like that.

''Awesome'' I replied and hugged him with all my might.I could not have asked for more.That was the perfect bliss I had experienced and I was confident that my child would be the luckiest to have a father like him.That was the feeling of being home,our little infinity.
................................
Kindly Press the star button if your fingers are still on your screen😂!Share if you like it.
Your crazy writer,
Colleen ❤.