Unforgettable

I scull my bike faster than before. I still hold on my mouth the last bite of my bread. It was a busy day cause after school I'll gonna buy some sketch book and a drawing pen-by my bike. Then do may side job at the restaurant, then make cookies for my little brother. Wait-I forgot to wake him up! I falsify my grin as I faked my face up in front of many people. Well, want it or not, I have to go back or he gonna bring a disaster on our house and our relationship.

I scull my bike very faster than before. And that's going to make me having a bad tired. And not be forgotten, my teacher will thawed me Infront of the students. And I'll be stand outside the class, layed an embarrassed faced, cause the seniors will propagate my bad image to everyone. Just now, it was a bad moment

At in front of a house, I open my door, but then I realized there is a yellow paper like a mail. Dumb mail cause the writings is surely very juded. Then I'll read it.

"Dear forgetful sister, it's me Jordan. I've woke up earlier than yours, sorry my mistake caused maybe you come back to wake me cause you FORGET.
-Jordan

I put a suck face and well I started to scull my bike again. Back to the school.

Finally, I arrived at school and then run, climb the stairs. It's very quiet actually, I have a feeling that the lesson is already started. I panic. Then I started to run again. Before I reach my class door, there's some one patted my shoulder and start talking. "Girl, it's school day off, why did you come here?"

"What?" I still thinking, "What day is it?" I asked. "It's Saturday,"

Well then, I return to go home. I open the door and climb up the stairs. And entered my messy room. I open my cellphone and call Claire to persuade her accompany me buy a sketch book and drawing pen. And she pick up her phone.

"What is it?"
"Claire, would you accompany me to buy some sketch..."
"Sorry, I busy now. Bye"

Well, I'll surely perish with this way. Want it or not, I wear my left sketch book, take my pencil and eraser. And then, I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to take a soft drink and take a hunk of chocolate. Then walked exit from my house. I walked through the path and that is directed to the forest. Very safety forest.

I arrived, and I sit on the wooden bench. Little mossy. Then I started to draw the forest. I opened the soft drink and gulp it. I also snacking my chocolate.

Suddenly, the bushes rustles. And I look back reflectly. And there is a ....