The Akatsuki

(Sasori P.O.V)

When Yasa walked up to me, I noticed that she no longer looked sad. I'm glad, I don't want her to suffer for something she didn't do.

"So what happened?" she asked me, not turning away from the fight.

"Oh, Hidan took Kakazu's money and Kakazu started beating Hidan up." So, she isn't avoiding me, that's always good.

I remember loving Yasa before I got killed and turned into an emotionless puppet. I remember wanting to tell her, but being too afraid. I guess now I can't, because I don't feel that way anymore.

(Yasashī P.O.V.)

After a while, the leader walked into the room and broke up the fight, he informed the group about me.

"This is Yasashī, our newest member," I nodded and waved to everyone, "And Yasashī, this is Kakazu, Deidara, Konan, Inu, Sasori, Hidan, Zetsu, Kisame, Itachi, and Tobi."

"Can I have your money?" said the one named Kakuzu.

"I didn't bring any with me."

His face went blank and he turned away from me, showing his distaste.

"Glad we agree on one thing." Okay, this dude pisses me off.

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!" says the little annoying one in the swirly mask...

Zetsu eyes looked me up and down like I was just some property.

Itachi looked at me, as if assessing me, and then went off to his room.

"She has the Kekkei Genkai." said Pein

Kisame's eyes widened, "THE Kekkei Genkai?" He whispered under his breath.

"Let's fucking test the bitch!" said Hidan

I was told to meet in the room where Hidan and Kakuzu were fighting the next morning.

Associated walked me back to my room. We were silent and I remembered what I loved about Sasori, he could stay quiet for more than ten minutes. He surprised me when he broke the silence.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked,

"Why would I be?" He just shrugged, but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Kisame won't go easy on you." I was confused and it showed, so he answered my unspoken question.

"I've seen a few of these tests." I felt my eyes start to water, after all, it was my fault he had died in the first place. When we got to my room, I felt a few tears escape my eyes, he gave me an awkward hug, when he saw that and I didn't argue.