A Cowboys Dream, A Cowgirls Heart............

Bain Ford was second in standings in the counties Bull and Bronc riding as of this morning. He had rode his heart out, managing to receive the second best scores next to his buddy Dawson who came in only two points higher then him. He didn’t care though, he only did it for the fun and the thrill. The buckles and money were nice too, though he only ever wore the first one he won, it had sentimental values.

Later that evening he and the boys decided to head to the barn dance the county was having in honor of the fair and Rodeo. He, Dawson, Lance and Gil, headed over, washed and dressed, ready for a night of cowboy fun. Never expecting the thrilling ride he was about to find, about to find in one very beautiful Barrel Racer.

Becky Newfeld sighed as she put the last of her tack away for the night. She had been lucky with the barrels today and her timing was one of the fastest at sixteen point two seven. She had beat out all the other girls and was proud of herself. It had been one of their fastest times this season.

She brushed down Corporal, checking his hooves and hocks. She could feel a little inflammation on his front right hock and knew she should wrap it for the night, just to be on the safe side. She didn’t need him lame come morning.

With her duties done and her Quarter horse taken care of, she headed for the hotel her sister and her had paid for when they arrived. They each got their own rooms because Anne was a buckle bunny and Becky didn’t need or want to know what she would get up to tonight.

Anne was two years older then Becky and used to be good at riding, she won many medals for Dressage and the fancier way of horses, where as Becky was the rough and tough girl. She liked her mud and cowboy boots. She knew her sister would head down to the local dance and she didn’t want to go, but her sister needed a wing woman.

Therefor it was Beckys job to supply that, helping her find the lucky man that would warm her sheets tonight. Becky hadn’t ever slept with anyone, she was a virgin. She planned on sleeping with only one man for the rest of her life, and she hadn’t met him yet, so she stayed the way she was. Becky didn’t drink like her sister did so therefor she wouldn’t be stupid enough to tumble in the sheets without feelings.

Walking slowly to the hotel, where most of the Rodeo riders stayed, she hoped that her sister would already be gone, it was going on nine now anyhow. But her luck wouldn’t hold that for her as she took note of her sister surrounded by four very handsome cowboys, all looking fit and ready to go to town. Becky groaned, knowing that she would have to go over and grab her.

So steeling herself for the flirting she made her way to the entrance her sister currently held up. Stopping next to one man, who looked built like a footballer, she tapped him on the shoulder. She peered over his shoulder at her, checking her up and down and smiled his version of a sexy smile.

“Well hi pretty lady, I'm Gil” He said holding how his hand. She put on a fake smile.

“Hi Gil, I'm Becky. Sorry to interrupt y’all but I need to be grabbing this here lady.” She said pointing to her sister who scrunched up her face in a scowl.

“Becky can't you see I'm busy” She seethed as she glared at her sister. Becky sighed, she figured she would become the bitch today, she was just hoping it wouldn’t come until she was shnockered.

“Anne, are you gonna come to the rooms or not?” Becky snapped sending her own glare “I am tired and if you don’t want me to come then That’s fine, I can find a book to read to occupy my time while you skip around and flash your shit to the cowboys” Beckys temper was flaring. After the day she had with her sister bitching at her about going to this god damn dance, she has the nerve to be a bitch about it?