Punk Hazard. Trafalgar Law, Enter!

Chapter 4
Punk Hazard. Trafalgar Law, Enter!

     "Who drew the marked straws?" a voice asked. Despite being caught up in the middle of a heavy storm, the group still had a way to make a crazy plan. Just now, They just finished drawing on who would come to check on the next island you guys were going to land.

  You had originally planned on going. After Luffy picked up the mysterious phone call, you couldn't help but being curious. It could be perfect for your next experiment, since you were the scientist of the Strawhats pirate.

  Punk Hazard. The name did ring in your ear. From what you had heard before, the island had been sealed-off and completely devoid of human life. The temperature difference made it impossible for any kind of living thing to survive. But, how is that possible to have someone contact you with a den-den mushi on that island in its current state?

  After taking your delicious lunch box prepared by the one and only Sanji, You, along with Robin, Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy got on the Mini-Merry and made your way closer to the peculiar island.

     "This is great!" The Strawhat captain exclaimed as he enjoyed his lunch.
     "Why are you eating lunch already?!" Usopp screamed throughout the journey, unable to hide his uneasiness.
     "Sanji-kun's food is the best!" You took a bite of your lunch and the flavors exploded in your mouth. The cook just happened to put all of your favorite things inside your bento.
     "(Y/N) you too???!!!" Usopp cried.
     "You aren't eating yours?" Zoro asked with puffy cheeks, mouth full with foods, obviously.
     "I don't feel like eating right now!" The long-nose guy answered back.

  The first thing you saw when you arrived was a huge gate with both Marine's emblem and The World Government's mark on it. Standing in front of the entrance, you observed around as you feel the sudden change of the temperature. It suddenly felt so hot that you had to take off your shirt, leaving you with a bikini top. The boys made sure to keep a good distance with you, not wanting to get distracted. Well, except for Luffy; who didn't even throw a look at you.

  The five of you explored, trying to find anything that could lead you from here or something fascinating when suddenly Usopp's words caught your attention.
     "Come to think of it, there's still something bothering me. That guy on the den-den mushi kept saying that it was cold!"

He was right.

It was supposed to be cold. Why didn't it feel cold at all?

That sounded suspicious.

  You hummed, drawing your crewmates' attention to you.
     "You guys don't mind if i take a look around, right?"
Robin threw you a look while Usopp jaw dropped. The swordsman raised an eyebrow at your question.
     "Are you serious?! (Y/N) Please think of it! This place is dangerous!! we should stick together and--"
     "No problem!" Luffy cut him off and grinned widely, which you replied with a smile and a simple nod.

  You went on a separate way. Going for the opposite direction as you found nothing but rocks and volcanoes. Teleporting yourself on top of the steep-hill where you could see better around, you actually found a river separating the island within your sight. A smile showing on your face as you saw the scene in front of you.

You just happened to find the other part of the island.

     A feeling suddenly came to your mind. You shot a look to your side and took a few step backward as you felt someone watching you. You knew someone was around, and that person was watching your every move. You caught a glimpse of something in the sky, or you could say a person. Smirking to yourself as a sign of victory, you looked at the creature that was looking back at you with a pair of wide eyes.