III

{A.N.} Hey guys! It's Sinnchester! Yesterday, I picked my major for high school! I'm gonna be a language teacher! I'm so excited! I'm literally gonna be the coolest teacher ever! Ok, let's get to the good stuff :)
               ~Sinnchester

*Caroline's Point of View*

     "Ok class," Mr. Wolfe yells over the kids running and screaming in the hallways, "Your homework tonight is a brief summery of what we took notes about. You may use your notes, and that does not mean that you can use each other," he glares at Jonah and I, and we giggle.

     Mr. Wolfe waves his hand at the door, and everyone in the class immediately rushes to reach the door. I get there first, and I am automatically trampled by millions of kids, "Ok Jonah," I turn around and face my friend, "It's time for lunch, so I suggest we work on our 'brief summery'."

     Jonah nods, "I love how he automatically knows we're gonna work together on the thing."

     Jonah and I walk through the younger children, and finally find Robin and her friends, David, Emily, and Ben. I grab Robin's arm, and pull her away, "Time for food, not chat."

     The looks at her friends, and mouths, 'sorry.' I roll my eyes, and drag my little sister to the lunchroom, Jonah guiding us, "Come onnnn, David sounded like he was about to ask me out," Robin pouts.

Robin has had a crush on David for about 6 years. He is two years older than her. He has black hair, and green eyes. He slightly reminds me oh Harry Potter; just different glasses, "I'm sorry, but we need to do an essay, and you're the brainy one," Jonah says, winking.

     Robin wiggles out of my grip, and follows us, "Well, I'm not in your class, so I don't even know what you're doing."

     "We have to write an essay on Theseus and the Minotaur. Neither of us were paying attention, and we never got any notes," I huff, and climb down the stairs to the orphanage cafeteria.

     My little sister, and best friend follow at a quick pace, "Alright, I guess I can help you. But, it'll cost ya."

     I roll my eyes, "Yes, you can have my pizza."

     Robin cheers, and sits down in our normal place in the cafeteria; the table closest to the door.

     Jonah and I walk to the lunch lady place, and I grab a trey for Robin and I, while Jonah grabs one for himself, "Maybe we'll finally get a good grade, and Wolfe won't kill us," Jonah jokes, and I smile.

     I start walking back to Robin, when a girl in pink walks up. I automatically recognize her as Sarah Sanders, the oldest, and most pretty person in the orphanage.

     Jonah and I try to avoid her posy, but sadly, we're spotted, "Hey, assholes. Get back here."

     I roll my eyes, and ignore her, sitting beside my little sister, and Jonah sitting in front of Robin.

     Sarah approaches our table, and smirks, "A little birdy told me that you're auditioning for Supernatural. I don't think that's gonna happen."

     I look at the slut, and growl, "What are you gonna do? Tell on me? That can't stop me! They're expecting me."

     "That's exactly what I'm gonna do," Sarah replies, earning laughs from her friends, "And maybe Miss. Smith will actually starve you this time."

     I once snuck out to a Panic! At The Disco concert, and when I got back to the orphanage, Miss. Smith wasn't to happy, and she didn't let me eat for 3 days...

     I look down, but Jonah grabs my arm, and looks at me, smiling. He then turns his gaze at the bully, and stands up, "Ok, Sarah. We get you have low self-esteem. I mean, who doesn't? But, if yours is so low, that you have to bully a girl that is 3 years younger than you, just because she has a huge chance on getting into the big leagues, isn't right. And then, you telling her that you hope she starves to death? Are you sure you're right in the head? Do I need to call the cops? Now, get the hell away from my friends, before I make you."

     Sarah growls, and stomps away, her friends awkwardly following. Jonah sits down, and I hug him, "Thanks, Jonah."

     He pushes his black hair out of his face, and smiles, "No problem, Caroline."

     Robin clears her throat, and pulls some paper onto the table, while taking a drink of water, "If you guys are done already, I need to help you."

     Jonah and I awkwardly stop hugging, and nod. I pull out my notebook, and Robin starts giving us the answers for our homework; thank god!!

~~~~~~

     Finally, after another 5 agonizing hours of school, we're finally dismissed to our rooms. Robin, Jonah and I quickly race to my room, and lock the door behind us, "Let's practice the script again."

     I get onto my stomach, and pull the large stack of paper out from under the bed, "Got it."

     I throw it on the bed, and sit there; tossing Jonah and Robin, Sam and Dean's part. Jonah plays Sam, and Robin, Dean.

     "Ok, sooooo, let's start at scene 4... um, part 6??" I suggest, flipping through the script.

     Robin and Jonah follow me movements, and we quickly start.

Dean: Dean shuffles around awkwardly, 'Sammy, we honestly have to give Piper back, before it gets bad.'

Sam: 'dude, we could use her as leverage.' He swiftly turns around, and tosses Dean a beer

Dean: catches it, and opens it, 'ok, Sam. You've never been shredded by a Hellhound before. It's not fun, and I don't plan on going through that again.'

Sam: shrugs, 'I'm sure he will leave the Hellhounds out of this, if we say we will kill her'

Piper: 'I'm standing literally 2 feet away from you.'

Dean: 'shut it'

Piper: 'bite me'

Sam: 'she definitely has Crowley's sass...'

Piper: 'I'll make sure to let him know that you noticed that.' She slightly struggles against the bindings.

Dean: 'if you get out'

Piper: 'I will, Winchester. And when I do, you'll burn, just like your mother!' She smirks, and winks, earning a slap from Dean

Dean: 'shut the hell up, you stupid demon bitch'

Piper: smirks and nods, 'we will see, Winchester... we will see...'