Chapter 3:

After half an hour of me avoiding Jimin,again . Break time was finished and i was in the worst classroom ever - the maths classroom.

"Morning class!" Mr Butler said , slightly too happy for my liking. We returned the same kind of tone which made him happy.

"Isnt this lesson exciting?" Mr  Butler said as everyone plasted fake smiles on their faces." Now everyone ,take out your homework!"

Everyone searched their bags and took out the assigned homework.

As i took my homework out , i felt a pair of eyes staring at me , not to my surprise it was Jimin , i simply laughed and put the sheet of work on my desk. I worked really hard the night before just to do it.

Jimin whispered something to the girl next to him and they both glared at me ,smirking and whispering. It was very ... Odd but i tried to take my mind off it.

When i looked on my piece of work , my eyes widen at the graffiti on it. Whoever vandilised it scribbled all my words out and wrote 'IM STUPID' over it.

I let out a loud gasp that echoed around the room as everyone's heads turned to my direction.

I look over at the criminal who done it ,but he was too busy laughing with his new "girl friend".

" Sana why - what have you done to your work?" Mr Butler said ,his eyes had an element of confusion and anger.

"I-i sware i would never do this to my work i-i -" i got yelled over by the one word i dreaded to hear all day.

"DETENTION!"

I stood up and stomped over to Jimin and his lady friend, i was full of rage and you could see it in my eyes.

" WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" I yelled at Jimin , the 20th time this week . " WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I DID THIS TO YOU?"

I scribbled all over his completed work as his stood up from his seat ,trying to intimidate me.

" Yah Sana!" He yelled and pushed me back,making my butt hit the desk behind me.

"JIMIN SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Mr Butler yelled as we ignored every word he said. Everyone was still watching us , and Mr Butlers face turned red.

" Get out of my classroom! NOW!" mr Butler shouted as everyones jaws flung open .

"She started it first!" Jimin yelled ,pointing his crusty nails at my face as i pulled his arm down ,very offended.

"That isnt fair , he vandilised my work first without me knowing !" I pointed at him instead,.

"Leave my classroom!!" Mr Butler screamed as me and the arrogant idiot left the classroom and stood outside. "And both of you are cleaning EVERY single window in this entire school!"

Thats it . Ive had enough of this person getting me into trouble. Everytime i try to pick myself back up,he always pulls me back into failing my school life. Im done.

" Im so tired of this ," i faced Jimin , i looked at him seriously.

" You and me both know that this is entirely your fault." Jimin whispered as a teacher walked past us , shaking their head .

All my energy was swiped away from arguing for the past two years, Jimin would never leave me alone . Its time to face my ADHD and control it before letting it control me and ignore this weirdo so my grades dont slip and i could show my parents REAL reports.

Luckily , the time went faster and the bell rang. I stretched my legs and headed out to my locker.

"Jimin! I havent finished what I was telling you before!" I ran after him , spotting him next to the doors of the school gym.

"Im tired of you getting me into trouble all the time -" I  inhaled , trying to relieve myself from the anger that has gotten over me .

"You are tired already? No wonder you are really weak." He chuckled.

"Thats not the point, we both have to clean the whole school because of you!" I yelled , wanting to shout about how much of a jerk Jimin was.

"I couldnt care less ." He said ,walking away...really fast.

"Holy guacamole , slow down before Usain Bolt wants to challenge you to a race."

"Isn't Usain Bolt dead...?" Jimin asked , looking utterly confused as I  facepalmed.

"So that means you dont watch the Olympics then?" I asked , me being a sports fan , him not knowing who Usain Bolt has grinded my gears.

"Who does? Nerds?" He scoffed as I repeatedly slapped him on the arm." Ow! You must have gotten stronger!"

"Im not a nerd!" I shouted, I nearly slapped him again before I heard "Jebal(please)" escape his luxurious round lips.

"Im not walking slow because I dont want to see Mr Kim , lets just say we aren't on good terms." He said as he sprinted of to science class leaving me alone  as i sighed and startedd walking normally.

-
A/N
How was the fight?? And arent any of you offended that Jimin didnt know who Usain Bolt was ?? I mean CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF CHIM CHIM!
Loool sorry ima go now with my bowl of popcorn and leave this Anti-Olympic filled zone.