Chapter 1: In Deep Trouble.

'I'm writing. The pages are starting to stack up. My morale is improving the more I feel like a writer.' - Neil Gaiman.

'All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.' - Walt Disney.

'I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavour to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve. It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime. The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death.' - Monty Oum, 1981 - 2015.

Vale City. Finical District.

Marron Blanc rushed through the corridors, shutting the doors with whatever came to hand, whilst ensuring her Grimm mask stayed on. She held the case tight in her hand, as she heard the men in suits break the doors and makeshift barricades down. She tapped her scroll, it was the next part of the plan that was mostly working as she had designated the events.

Then the men kicked the door down, their grins widened as Marron was up against the window. She saw the city below, all the lights twinkling like stars as the moonlight filled the room.

"Faunus, you get one chance to drop the case!" The central man ordered as the others raised their guns, the alignment dots converging on Marron's head as she placed the hat back on her head.

The rabbit ears vanished as the rim of her top hat balanced on the top of her head. She mentally counted down in her head, disregarding their warnings as she back stepped to the window. She then knew it was now for her next step, as the bullets flew at her.

Only they shattered the glass behind her as she opened up black holes at the tips of their rifles and pistols barrels. The fresh night breeze swooped in, the refreshing air was far better than the stuffy office she thought, as Marron took another step back to align herself.

"Like a rat caught in a trap, that's what you are!" The man laughed as he extended a hand to her. "Give it now, and we won't push you out!"

Marron smirked as she dropped the case out of the window, seeing the men scramble despite knowing it would be too late to catch it. She then threw a Dust shard, the ice making them slip and lose their balance as they continued to scramble forward. Then the man fired a single round, his face showing blood fuelled rage for her actions.

Only Marron gave a smirk under her mask before saying, "I have a ride to catch." She then fell back, free-falling as the sky was above her and the building was racing past her. The man stepped over the other men still straining to regain their footing, before peeking over the edge.

He saw it in a flash, though he could't believe the sight before him, like the tales he was told as a child. A witch in a pointed hat and riding a broom, as it flew downward past him and he saw the case in what looked like a tail around the handle. Then he saw the Grimm mask and chose to open fire on the witch.

Only Noir Raven swooped past his bullets, speeding up to catch her partner. Marron grabbed Noir's outstretched hand, using the momentum to lift herself up on to the broom. They both laughed as they left the men behind, who kept taking odd shots that were nowhere near the huntresses.