Part 6

Tomika pov
Yesterday was me and Zack's date and it was fun. Minus the fact that I passed out before it. It was Friday so I was happy that school was almost done for the week. I go to my locker to get my books then I see Summer and Freddy coming this way hand in hand. I was so happy for them.
T: Hey lovebirds
S and F: Hey Tomika how was your date with Zack last night
T: It was fun we had a good time
Then all of a sudden I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around and I saw the one person that I loved Zack.
Z: Hey boops,Summer, Freddy
T,S,and F: Hey Zack
The bell rang then we all ran to class
In class
Summer pov
We practiced for battle of the bands because it was coming up and we needed to win again. As usual I was not singing or playing and thing because I can't. I was upset because I can't do anything. I asked Mr. Finn if I could go to the bathroom and he let me go. ( Next part is sad )
I go to the bathroom and I just sit their and cry because I don't fit in the band the only thing I do is manage it and I hate it. But then I realized that I have a boyfriend and the best friends in the hole world. I walk back to class with a smile on my face. When I get their I grabbed a guitar in the back and stared playing it. I wanted to show the band what I really can do. After I played and sang the bell rang and we all left to go to my house because I was having a sleepover.

Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a while I just got over being sick and just having live drama. Anyway Breanna for nominated for a KCA I'm so happy for her. Also Pentatonix got nominated for one too and a Grammy so I'm just so happy for all of them. Also School of rock ended. Not forever just in tell the next season. Has anyone seen the slime showdown yet I loved it it looked fun. And their was a JICARDO moment at the very end u have to watch it to understand it.

Sorry for the self promo
U can follow me on twitter, Snapchat, and musically if I want to.
Twitter: @ maddy 251457 no spaces
Snapchat: maddyking15
Musically: @ maddyking0410 no spaces
YouTube:Madison king

Love u all and I will see u all later bye