Chapter 1: In Danger

"At last, Flash, you're mine..."

3 Month earlier...

The Flash and Kid Flash have successfully defeated the Rogues again. They both raced back to S.T.A.R. Labs. At S.T.A.R. Labs, Cisco, Caitlin, and HR are there. "Nice work out there Wally. Keep this up and I'll be out of a job," Barry laughed.

"Well, maybe Central City will only need me one day. And from then on, Barry Allen can just live a normal life with Iris," said Wally. 

"Sounds nice and all but we still have Savitar to worry about. He's out there and I know we still don't have the speed to even compare. HR, got anything?"

"As he defeated her, I got to live..."

"HR?"

"Yeah, uh sorry BA, we may have something that can help. See, Francisco and I have figured out that even with both your speeds combined, uh well, haha, I need a refill of this cappuccino. Francisco, mind talking it over while I head over to Jitters?"

"Yeah, sure. So, as he was saying, yes, Wally has been getting faster, but Barry, it's not enough. He's a speed god and you two are still gaining it. There's only one possible solution I can think of besides that speed canon we tried to use before. Maybe team flash...needs another flash."

"I'm sorry, wait, are you suggesting that there's more speedsters here in Central City?" Wally asked confused.

"Not necessarily in this Central City, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I see Cisco. You're saying you can create a breach to look for other possible speedsters who can help us?" Barry asked.

"Yes and no. We all know in each Earth, there are doppelgangers of each of us. So we just need to limit our search to another Barry Allen or Wally West."

"But don't you think the possibilities of having a doppelganger with the same powers are slim to none Cisco?" Caitlin interrupted.

"Yes, but it's worth a shot Caitlin" said Barry. The alerts started to sound. "Cisco what's that? What are we dealing with here? A new meta?"

"Actually Barr, it's Savitar. He's in Central City Park. You guys need to hurry and get there." Both dashed and ran to the park. There, they were faced by Savitar.

"Flash and your little sidekick. Why has the speed force chosen you too? Whatever the reason, I'm finally free of you. You've had me trapped for long enough. Since you were lucky enough to save your little girlfriend, you're not leaving alive tonight. Neither are you, yellow one" said Savitar with anger.

"Oh that's where you're wrong Savitar. I've done it before and I will do it again. Now if you want us, come and get us" answered Barry. Barry and Wally took off, running as fast as they could. Savitar following them, getting closer and closer. "Hey Wally, it's me he really wants. Let's split, I'm sure he'll go after me. Make sure the people are safe. Go!" Wally shook his head and turned left.

"Everyone, I need you to get out of here now! Get inside, keep the children safe. Stay off the streets. An evil speedster is after the Flash and I. Please, for you're own safety, go ho..." Everyone around gasped. Wally looked down as he saw he had been punctured by Savitar's hand.

"Hahaha, your speed feels fantastic. One petty flash down, one to go" Savitar said with a grin as he started after Barry again. Barry turned around and realized Savitar wasn't there. He stopped.

"Savitar!!!! Where the hell are you???!!" Savitar appeared in an instant after his screaming.

"Mmm, this is what happens when humans have access to the speed force." He threw Wally to the floor. Seeing Wally laying there bleeding, Barry's eyes came to tears.

"WALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!! What have you done Savitar???!!! It was me you wanted, why do this?"

"Because, he contains, sorry, contained the speed force. Now, you're really done for." Zooming across, he punched Barry into the Speed Force. Dragging him along, throwing him in the air. Slamming him to the floor. Throwing him back into the speed force, they ended up in National City. Savitar sent Barry through Catco. Savitar raced, caught Barry and brought them back to Central City. "You see Flash, you will never stand a chance against a god. HA HA HA!" With many broken bones and little life left, Barry suffered to respond. Savitar set up to finish him when he felt a sudden chill on his back. It's Caitlin and Cisco who appeared to Barry's aid. HR was out of sight, waiting for his signal to shoot Savitar with a weapon developed by Cisco. She tried to freeze him as quickly and as much as she could.

"Barr you'll be okay" said Cisco. He opened a breach and they tried to send him through it. But he was too powerful.

"You humans just don't understand the true power of a god. I cannot be defeated by the likes of you."

"That's it big boy, keep talking" HR said as he took a sip of coffee. Cisco looks over and gave the signal.

"ICED TEA!" he said.

"Here it goes." HR fired. It hit Savitar and he was sent into wherever the breach is set. "Gotcha."

"Oh my god Barry, we've got to get you back to S.T.A.R. Labs." Said Caitlin. The team rushed Barry back in hopes he would recover fast.

The Next Day:

Joe and Iris showed up to see about Barry. "Hey Barr, how are you feeling?" Joe asked. Trying to sit up, Barry looked and smiled.

"I'm in better shape than last night. But Joe, Iris, listen, you need to know someth--"

"--I'm sorry Barry but where's Wally?" Asked Iris after noticing everyone was here but him.

"Come to think of it, yeah he was supposed to be with you last night right Barr? Weren't you two fighting Savitar?" Asked Joe now concerned.

"Yeah, we were, but..."

"What are you not telling us Barry?" Iris asked, coming in closer.

"Savitar killed him" answered Barry with a low, saddened voice. Both Joe and Iris's faces changed. Iris started to cry and went in for for her dad to hug her. "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I told him we should split up because I was so sure Savitar would follow me."

"I can't be here right now. How could you let this happen Barry? Dad can you come with me please?"

"I sure can baby" answered Joe with some anger in his face. Barry laid back, looking at the ceiling, thinking what could he possibly do now.

"What now you guys? I may have stopped Savitar from killing Iris but Wally was his next best target. Ugh, all these speedsters just keep coming and taking the ones I love away from me. I have to put a stop to this! But how? I'm no where near strong or fast enough. Sometimes I wish I never had these powers. If I wasn't introduced to the speed force in the first place, I could've been living a normal life with both my parents and Wally would still be here."

"That may be true Barry, but look at all the good you've done for Central City" Caitlin said.

"Yeah Barr, you have your own day, there's a drink named after you, the people of this city love you. And I'm pretty sure one day you'll have your own museum or something" said Cisco.

"Yeah, I guess. But none of that matters, Savitar is what I'm worried about. Well,  Cisco, I think it's time to go with your plan and search for another me with powers."