Look-alike

HEY FAM, I RAN OUTTA ROOM FOR FLUFF, AND I LIKE KEEPING MY CHAPTERS AROUND THE SAME SIZE SO IN A FEW MINUETS I'LL POST THE OTHER HALF. 030 ALSO, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER SO... GET WRECKED.

Italy's POV;;

I let my eyes open to a small degree, and peered through the slit in confusion at first. I had fallen asleep in Germany's guest room, and foolishly didn't realize so at first.

I mentally scolded myself, feeling unusually depressed. I pulled myself out from the warm bed, letting a mild yawn escape my lips.

Traumatic memories of the past came rushing back, as they did every other time I awoke from my slumber. I attempted to stop this, which only made things worsen. It's all like... a bad dream.

-

Grandfather Rome is dead...

N-no he isn't... right? It's all just a big game of hide and seek!

You were separate from Romano as a kid, and now he hates you...

Romano would never hate me. Would he?

Australia used you because you were weak. He never loved you. He hated you.

Pffft. He doesn't hate me.... or does he?

The other countries invaded you because you were weak, and you haven't changed.

No... wait... Maybe that's correct... The same things happening with Germany...

HRE is dead, and it's your fault. You couldn't save him, and frankly; he wouldn't want YOU to.

You're... right... WAIT... HE SAID HE'S COMING BACK THOUGH... HE'LL...- HE'LL COME BACK. HE PROMISED.

-
I blocked out the unwelcome thoughts, not wanting to be alone anymore. I began my search for Germany.

Walking down the narrow hallway, I somehow managed to find the stairs leading downwards.

After many minuets of grazing German channels on the small television that he obviously barely used anymore, I hear unsettlingly loud bangs on the front door.

They sound oddly familiar, but before I have time to think about that I'm already unlocking the door.

I can hear Germany mumbling a mixture of his mother tongue and part english behind me as I cautiously open the door.

I squint, already able to guess who it is. Already aware, but seeing is believing. To my personal horror; I come into contact with Australia. Australia!

Remembering all of those dreadful years I've spent cleaning every foul inch of his house, I let out a yelp and jump back.

"Calm yourself, Feliciano. I've come for Ludwig... not you."

I wince, managing to feel hurt at his particular choice of words. At least I know Germany's name now... but how did Mr. Australia know?

Before I can think to say another thing, Luddy cuts in.

"What do you want?"

He says this in a collected manner, only adding to my admiration for him.

"To see you two together again."

Again? I'm not sure we've met before, but I'll just let Ludwig carry on with Australia. Australia never liked talking to me anyways.

"I beg to differ... you've never seen us together untill now."

It makes me nervous to hear how cold Germany is being towards Mr. Australia, but I'm not going to stop him.

"Of coarse... While I'm here I figure I'll just give you this... But I must be in my way. Good day."

In the blink of an eye Australia is gone. Spquinting, I try seeing what he gave to Germany. Apparently he noticed, and told me though.

"It's just... loan money..."

Ludwig said this uneasily, encouraging me to comfort him. I forced a smile and opened my eyes, searching for something- anything I can do to cheer him up, solely for the reason that I wanted to.

He gasped, and I smiled. It wasn't a forged grin, but a pure, innocent expression.

But it wasn't untill now... this exact moment... that I've ever realized how attracted I was to Germany.

And in this very second... that I felt the weight of my world crash down atop of me. My heart halted, my breathing stopped, my blood froze, my eyes widened, and I stumbled backwards. Burning tears came crashing down, my tears came crashing down.

He looks... exactly like... HRE.