3

Imma do the best I can to get you to Understand , that it's never the right time to say goodbye

- Chris Brown

August

As I walked in the next class room , I took my regular seat in the back. I was downloading music an eating my muffin. I don't eat In the cafeteria no more cause the girls be doing to much , and the niggas be hella mad. The Class room slowly started to fill up. This one girl sat next to me. She must be new. I haven't seen her around much. But she was pretty. She had long hair to the middle of her back, all natural. She was thick and about 4'9. You could tell her peoples had money by the way she was dressed. Once the class got situated , the teacher Ms.Morgan began to speak. "Good Morning class , please take out a notebook and a pencil. We will only be taking down notes to day" she said which made me happy. She ain't gone be talking as much today. She looked around the room as she took attendance. "Well excuse me , wheres my manners , class can I get your attention. Today we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself miss " she said polietly to the new girl. The new girl smiled and stood up. "Hi everybody , my name is Tayler Rodriguez , but I like my middle better so you can call me Aria" she started " I moved all the way down here from Houston , and so far so good." She said concluding her introduction. Everybody clapped and some roles they eyes. Of course it was these hating ass bitches. The class went smoothly. And it wasn't too much drama today. "Class , since you have flew through the notes faster than i thought you would , you can now start your project " Ms.Morgan said causing the class to complain. "I know , I know , " she said " But I guess I can let you pick a partner this time. You have until Wednesday to give me a name. As long as you remember that this Is YOUR grade. YOU are responsible for it. It BETTER get done. No excuses " she said sternly. Everybody began to look for a partner. I'd rather work by myself. Since we only had 30 minuets to go I sat with my head own and listened o my music. I could still hear everybody bum rushing Aria , asking could they be her partner an why the next couldn't. Somebody came and tapped my shoulder. "Get away man , ion' want no partner. Ask somebody else. " I said. "Well I don't want to work with them so , were partners. " Aria said with much attitude. I mean I did come off wrong , but who is she , talking to me like she crazy. "Girl , what you think this is , I don't Need no partner" I said mean mugging her. "And you interrupted my music so scadadle on some where " I finished. She stared at me for a sec. "Yeah , ion know why I thought you were different. Its a privilege to work with me anyways " she said. "And its a blessing to work with me " I said while she was walking away. "Boy bye cuss you just played ya self"she said. The bell began to ring and I walked out. I'm so glad school was over. The girl just made me mad. I can't wait to see Mel. He been MIA for a couple of weeks. But for some reason , momma ain't tripping. Which makes me mad.

Aria

(Ain't Yawl Happy For The New pov)

Once I left the school , I went home and called August. How did I get his number ? Everybody know sumbody that know somebody type Sht lol.

"Hello"

"Uh yea August , it's Aria"

"Who gave yo my number shawty ? " he said in a seductive tone.

"I got it from a friend who got it from a friend" I answered "but I really want to be your partner , strictly and simply because your smart." I said.

"Igh Coo , and I apologize for my actions , or W.e Yawl be saying" he said laughing.

"Ok"

"Igh"

He hung up and left me there in my thoughts.

Next Week (Saturday)

August

Mel finally decided to come back home , and I was Hella mad. He talking abt he have to leave in two more days. Travis been staying to his self lately. And my momma , well she just the same ole same ole. The wasnt to proud of what I was doing , but she knew that I was helping her and that it was for a good cause.

I was in my room chilling when Mel came in. This Nigga had on some tight ass clothes and it was like silver or some.

"Nigga if you fantastic four clothes wearing ass don't learn to knock , imma knock yo spoon looking ass down." I said grinning.

"Boy ik you ain't talking with that reject ass polo shirt. Who TF polo sign at the bottom ? " he said causing us to laugh.

"Nigga so ass look like you wrapped ya damn body in aluminum foil. Wtf you on ? A grill ?"

"I would sit up and here aint bake yo ass but I have serious sht to discuss" he said more serious.

"Wssp"

"If I'm not here don't answer that door unless you know the person. You need to be the mad of the house once I leave or if I'm not hear to protect you. When you get older , don't ever get a house with out a peephole and a camera. Make sure the camera hidden. What ever -" I cut him off

"What's wrong ?"

"Ain't Sht wrong Aug , pay attention"

"Boy watch yo damn mouth , imma get you" momma yelled as she walked by with a basket of dirty clothes.

"Anyways" he laughed " fix what ever you ain't Travis got going on. Give him time don't say Sht to him. Don't press the situation. Let him come to you. Just check on him " he paused and looked at me. "Understand" he said.

"Yes" I said "but what's wrong"

"Nothing I just gotta leave early. I love you and Imma see you soon " he said huggin me for a long time. I heard him say bye to my momma and even Travis . That was the last time I saw him.