Chapter 4:He smells like piss

After the funeral I went back to collage since Lena,Jer and Aunt Jen forced me out the door.Now it's a year later and I'm back again.The reason I came back is because I miss the Fam😢.

Elena hasn't really talked to me and since than.Ive talked to Jer and Jen but not her I guess me and her feud got her mad at me or something.....Anyway

It was 10:00 o'clock at night because of problems with the plane engine.

Let me tell you things about me and the reason I went California🌅 the reason was because it got accepted at a college when I was 15 at the time I'm extremely smart.

Elena was 14 and half 2 months after me even though we're twins I was born 2 months earlier but nothing is wrong with me .Oh and Jeremy was 13.

I'm still in college it's my last year and now I'm 17.im also a tomboy I love video games and DBZ ,anime and I can draw better than Jeremy and can be sac

as girly as caroline.Even though Amy max and Jake are still in high school were still friends because were all the same age.

----------------------------------------------

I was down the street to my fav place in the world (besides Disney world)THE GIRLL.I was going to eat something that wasn't nasty airplane food and see if Matt still worked their.

I was wearing a black jacket, light blue tank top,dark Blue jeans,and baby blue Adidas shoes,With my mom necklace.

Pic to the side----------------------

It would change colors ,my mom told

me it wasn't like a moon ring.I've always wondered about that.

I was gonna ask when it was spring break but I can't now!!

I tried to waping the tears ,so I stop walking for a sec, about to go to the GIRLL when I was grabed into a dark Allie

Some on had there arms on my waist.

"Hey let go of me bastard."

"Hey babe I'm just lookin for so fun..nnnnn"The ugly man said.

He was wear a old coat with dirt all on it and had dirty socks on.Oh and smelled like PISS!He was as big as a Whale🐋and looked like a pig🐖.

"Get off me you dick"Isaid

sturrgguling

"Come on babe let me have a taste"

as he got closer to me.Up close his breath smelled like Dog shit🐕💩.Trust me I know I've had a dog before.

My karate kicked in and I punched him in his nose👊💥👃.

Also I've mastered karate.

CRACK

"AHHHHH FUCCCCKKK,YOU WHORE!!!!!!"He screamed holding his Bloodied nose.

I tried to run🏃but I triped.Classic

"You whore" he said getting up and holding his

nose👃

"I'm going to enjoy this"he said pulling his pants off.

"HEEEELLLLPPP" I said scream my head off, I would cut his lil john off but I would have to move my leg and get up but it hurt's like a bitch.

"Shut up up bitch"he said getting closer.

"That's no way to talk to a lady"