Are you here to spy on us

Xian hee

Books!!!!! The best thing on earth. I have always wanted to read as much as I wanted but yet I rarely got a book to myself when I was in Qing.

"Ah............heavy!!!!!!! Princess!!!!!!" Jun zee cried out as I handed her a bunch of books.

"I'm sorry but I need to read them........all!!!!!" I said as I went to find more books. From far I could hear Jun zee screaming

"The library won't vanish princess" I laughed at her comment but yet there is something that she didn't know, which is that I'm getting rid of her so I could sneak out the palace.

"Princess I'll keep the books at the chambers and come back. Don't even think of going anywhere!" She warned me as she left. But I grin as I knew my evil plan is working. I quickly took my chance as I made my way out without making a single noise. But as soon as I took the next step my foot missed which made me fall. But thanks to heaven a strong pair of hands caught me before I hit the floor.

"Oops now that went wrong but yet your not going anywhere without protection!" What who the freaking evil destroy my gorgeous plan. But wait I recognises that voice..........

"Kim Yoon sung!!" I turned my face to see the smirk on a pretty face.
"Hello flower!!" He said as smirk aging! I signed as I knew my plan was destroyed....

"Who told you I was going somewhere?" I act innocently as if I knew nothing.

"Oh yeah! You weren't going anywhere but you going to sneak out! Am I right princess?" He looked at me with a sweet smile which made me pout in disappointment.

"Okay fine you win! I just wanna go outside this walls and see the real Joseon" I made my eyes look at the floor cause I felt guilty. But suddenly he took my hand in his which gave shivers down my spine. And he dragged me down.

"Where....ar.....are we go......going?" I asked as he smiled and looked at me.

"We are going out!" He said give a small surprise.

"I thought I can't go?" I asked to get strike him.  But he came closer to me and until I made sure take a step back to avoid his charms.

"I said you can't go without protection! And now you have one." He said and the next second he pulled me with him. A smile popped up as I knew the fact that he is going to let me sneak out with his protection.

"Now now I forgot to ask you.." Yoon sung suddenly stopped in the middle of the market and turned his head around to meet my eyes.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Where do you wanna go first? Cause it's your first time in the streets of Joseon"

but before I could answer a loud set of drums heard from a far. Without noticing my body followed the music until i reached a set of troops performing a comic to the people.

"Let's watch this!" He said without even asking me as if he was reading my mind. I looked at him and turned my attention back to the performance.

"Welcome!!!!! Welcome..............to the mixed up palace."  One of the performer with said and the other continued..
"Once upon a time there lived a lazy prince. The only thing he did was walk right and walk left in the lonely dongunjug" as soon as the word was mentioned i knew this was something to do with the king....

"This lazy prince suddenly changed to a man because of a beautiful eunuch who was actually a girl. Our Queen!!!!!" People started to cheer for the Queen. Look like queen Hong is loved by the people.

"But then comes the emperors daughter to the place......." Okay now this story is going to show something about me. A man dresses as me came out and acted

"Oh king marry me so I will give you a son!" He said to another man dressed in as the king.

"Why should I, cause then your father can take control of me" the man dressed in as King said.

"Majesty marry me I will give you children" the man dressed as me said aging. This a embarrassing and humiliating but yet I calmed my self down.

"How many times should I tell you I'm not an orphanage to have children" the man dressed as the king said. And suddenly Kim Yoon sung lost his control over his temper.

"How dare you insult the Princess and the king!!!" He screamed and it was weird cause everyone including me was enjoying the mere truth. I quickly pulled his sleeve and made him quite before speaking.

"Omo!!!! My boyfriend has very bad taste in performances please don't mind him and please continue" I said as I pulled him with me until he tangled his fingers with mine.  I looked at him with a confused face while my heart was racing..

"Boyfriend aren't I" he smiled and gave me a wink. I scoffed at his odd reaction and quickly took away my hand.

"Didn't it hurt?" He asked and I knew what he was asking.
Didn't it hurt to fall down from heaven. So cheesy. I'm a little bit annoyed to hear something like that.

"No! It didn't hurt to fall down from heaven" I said and he suddenly cracked in a laugh. What is so funny?

"I asked as if it hurt when you heard the troops. I never thought of this" he continued laughing and I knew I was red in embarrassment. Silly me..

"A bit it hurt a bit" I said as he pinched my cheeks and asked.
"Are you hungry?" And then my stomach sent out a large groan. Oh come on I'm drowning in shame.

"I'll buy you something little tomatoe!" He teased and walked away. I was waiting for him when I suddenly so some men wearing black walk away from a far. Who would they be? I went to find the answer and I reached a small cottage where those men went. I slowly walked down and ears drop their conversation.

"The Qings are already demanding for more. And they nearly attacked some of our ships which contained weapons as well." One man said

"The Qing emperor is very dangerous my lord! " Another said to a man wearing a purple robe. Look like he is the leader.

"Look like someone inside is giving away information!" Said that man with the purple robe.

"Is it the Princess. There must be no reason for her to stay if the king won't marry her! There must be another reason for her stay"
A man in black said again..
"We should get rid of her! That is what master Choi wants too master" this made me shiver in fear. They wanna kill me..what did I do wrong........

"My grandfather's intention doesn't matter I'm the primeminister of this country and I don't want to....." but before he could finish a basket next to me fell down causing all the pots next to it fall down as well, causing a big noise. I gasped as tried to runaway but a pair of hands pulled me and hit me against the wall as the sword landed right next to my neck......

"Princess are you here to spy on us!!"

____________________________________________

So sorry for the delay and hope you guys love the chap
Read
Vote
And comment

Trulia16 dedicated to ......

Love ya 💞💞💞💞