Meeting Amadeus Kurisu

So here I was, standing in front of the university waiting for Hiyajo and the Professor Leskinen. Today was the day I was to meet her once again. What a day it was. I sat at a park bench RINE messaging Mayuri who was of course worrying about me, she was beginning to feel a lot like a second mother despite being younger than me. Had I said that in front of Kurisu...
"Say something like that again and I'll give you a lobotomy with a hammer, pervert."
I chuckled to myself. I really did love her. I really do love her still.
"Oh be quiet Assistant, Kurisu-tina." I joked aloud.
Maho startled me by saying three words. Three words that I heard from a different mouth for so long. "There's no -tina."
I looked up and smiled. Out of my thoughts and back in the real world for the time being. I stood up and Maho instantly grabbed onto my sleeve. "Clingy one aren't you?" I asked in a slight teasing tone.
She clung harder but looked up at me, red in the face and glaring right into my very soul. "I'll bite your arm clean off if you don't shut up."
I couldn't help but laugh, she was very much like Kurisu, and I pulled her a little closer. She squeaked but gave no protest and even leaned into it a little. Leskinen glanced back and let his booming laugh out once more. "Play nice you two."
I nodded, as did she, her mouth forming into an o-shape, as if she wanted to say something more but then kept quiet. She looked up at me then the face of a scientist returned. A serious and curious with a small amount of arrogance. That o-shape became a smirk, and her eyes shut slightly, to give her the sharper image. "So, about the project we are focusing on, do you have any questions or ideas," She didn't really ask, more commanded me to tell her what she wanted, no needed to know.
"Will I ever get the chance to speak to Amadeus Maho?" I wondered about that rather seriously the night before.
For a moment she thought about it but then shook her head. "No, that wouldn't be a very good idea. Because though it is very much like an AI and can learn by itself... After a while with certain people it can act like another person, almost like a twin. In a few days I could hate you and want nothing to do with you while my Amadeus will love you with every line of code she has. It's the reason I barred Leskinen from talking to Amadeus Maho," She broke off and turned to the Professor. "What exactly did you tell her? You know she's still scared of you right? Amadeus disconnects whenever you show up."
He looked perplexed at her then thought for a moment. "No. The only bad thing that I told her was that I got a free bucket of popcorn at the cinema cos someone left it on the floor."
Maho visibly turned as green as her eyes and held onto me tighter, I held her hair back just in case. "You... Don't do that... Freak..." She said looking around for either a trash bin or a water fountain. I took a bottle from my satchel and she gulped half of it down, wiped her mouth with her sleeve... That shirt was too big for her. Looking down at her she handed me the bottle back and then let go of my sleeve. Finally I remember thinking I was free when she slipped her small hand in mine. A small blush on her cheeks and I'm sure mine were the same. I held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, telling her it was okay to be nervous, I realised she could probably feel how sweaty my palms were. She saw the fear in my face and with a devilish grin nodded her head. Yep, she could. Damn it. She didn't let go though.
The building we went to was a sky scraper. Great, give me meeting a dead girl atop a tall building, that doesn't sound bad at all. Nervously I stare and stare at my feet unable to look up at that great height without feeling my knees go weak, my stomach churn, and my mouth dry out.
The glass doors are pushed open, by a struggling Maho, I go to help but she refuses. I chuckled nervously. Just like Kurisu would reject help. Stubborn. Is that my type? Stubborn girls? What am I saying, no. Kurisu is the one and only for me... Was. She is but she's not here anymore... That's my fault. I don't deserve the love that I crave. As the two walk ahead, I trudge behind them, tripping into the elevator. I fell on something. And that something is struggling?
"OKABE GET OFF ME YOU PERV!" I was quickly off her and standing up tall, holding a hand out to help her up but she scoffed and got up herself off the ground. She dusted herself off while Leskinen held back laughter. "And just what is so funny to you?" She asked so obviously annoyed.
"Save it for the bedroom you two."
Ugh, how long had he been waiting to say that? I blushed, as did Maho and I scoffed. "In her dreams maybe."
She gasped. "M-more like in your dreams! Get lost you freakin' perv."
I sighed happily and then said in a longing voice, fake of course. "Yeah..."
She giggled a little and her small hand found its new home in my hand. Professor Leskinen leaned back against the wall of the elevator as it rose up slowly. I always had a fear of elevators, the cable snapping and plunging us down the shaft to our deaths. Maho must have sensed my fear as her tiny hand squeezed my hand. I look down at her, to see her looking up at me and giving me a reassuring smile. That smile then turned into a yawn. "Sleepy..." She groaned as she leaned against me.
I wrap an arm around her shoulders, hugging her from behind as she leaned against me. "Not enough sleep again?" I asked quietly, she seemed like any loud noises would anger or annoy her.
Maho nods slowly, then changes her mind and shakes instead. "Worrying about Kurisu... Worrying about you..."
I tilted my head, why was she worrying about me? She had known me only a day. "Why are you worried about me, Maho?"
She opened her at the time closed eyes and looked up at me. "The last time Amadeus Kurisu was updated was March 2010 and you knew her in June. Amadeus Kurisu won't know you at all. How you speak suggests you and Kurisu were very close... I'm so sorry but you have no idea how painful this will be." She says in a low voice.
I did have ideas, I had experience. I knew. The day I killed the girl I loved.