chapter one: bullied

Yn POV

Welcome to the horrible life of me I'm currently in school trying to survive breads (brad) mean comments "hey slut why don't you suck my dick" he said the teacher doesn't even pay attention most of the time.

That's when the bell rang I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the class room heading home while I was walking I seen a car following behind me I took a turn down the alleyway the car drives past.

I walked down when I seen brad and his friends walking up my way I turned around and more of them were there "hey slut " he said then punched me he kept doing that until I heard a female voice say...

The end

(Only joking there's more)
"WHATS GOING ON HERE!" She yelled bread and his friends ran out of the alley I curled up into a small ball and started crying the woman came over "are you okay babygirl" she said I didn't reply I kept crying .

She hugged me I hugged back and enjoyed her safe presence she rubbed circles into my back I felt a prick into my skin and I felt sleepy the last words I heard before darkness was "shes the one"

The woman's POV

"She's the one"  I said looking into her (y\e\c) (A

your eye colour) eyes before they closed and she went to sleep I picked her up I've been watching her for a while I hate when those boys bullied her but that will never happen again .

I bring her to the car and seen my wife Camila "hey camz" I said "awe she's so cute" she said

A

Keep or delete?