Chapter Five

Tyler P.O.V.                                              I was talking to my beta when the most amazing smell came to my nose I was going to follow it but I didn't have to because the smell kept getting closer and stronger and when I turned around I saw her the most beautiful girl "my mate" I said. as soon as she saw me her jaw dropped I wanted to go over there and just claim her but she had ran I was getting angry because of the fact that my mate ran away from me so I decided to follow her when I found her I saw her with another man so I got mad and I went over there and grabbed her wrist and took her with me. When we got into the hallway she got out of my grip "what do you want" she said in a angry tone. "I want what's mine and your mines" I said smirking. "I'm not yours I'll never be your mate" she said getting more angry. I knew she wasn't going to come with me willingly so I picked her up and put her over my shoulder."put me down" she said while she was kicking me to put her down."nope your mines and I'm not going to let you go" I said smirking. "PUT ME DOWN NOW" she yelled . Then she got out of my grasp and punched me in the face I was shocked because she is the only one who had enough courage to step up to me and she was really strong after that I fell backwards and then I went after her she was a really fast runner I was really impressed by my mate. When I caught up to her she was out of breath and so was I after that she left and I couldn't find her and the fact that I couldn't find her made me angry so I set out a search to find my mate and when I do find her I'm never gonna let go.