~The new guy~

I eagerly jump up on the couch hugging myself. "Someone's happy." say my Best friend Adrian laughing. "Heh, sorry," I smile, "I heard were having new neighbors!" Adrian looked at me smiling "Uh, yeah, so my---" I cut him off. "Ask your mother to stay the night!!" Adrian chuckled. "For an emo...You're quite jolly!" I blush.
~Adrians pov
~I have been friends with Deli ever since we met at the field trip at the zoo.
Looking into her beautiful blue eyes was like a wave of gushy valentines all over my body.
She was the cutest thing.
And now here we are, best friends for life~
Deli snapped me out of my visit to la la land. "You okay? They're coming out!" Deli ran to the window peeping out the window.  I decided to follow her.

~Deliana
I looked out the window to the moving new peeps. I was eager to see those new erm...bright angels out there! But then something-someONE caught my eye. He was a beaut he was a dream...He was---TAKEN?! I see a blonde girl lock arms with him. My heart shatters. "H-hey Adrian...lets leave the neighbors alone...I'll be right back" I throw myself off the couch and out the door.
Soon at my neighbors house I took a quick glance at the window we've been (stalking) "Observing" them from. Adrian was watching me but then quickly hid. I smile he's so silly...NOW BACK TO MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!
I nervously knock on the door.
At lady with brown hair opens it!
"Oh um...-" she very rudely interrupted me.
"Hi! I am Rose! My family and I just moved here!" Rose smiled sweetly.
What do I say in return?! 'Oh I know I was stalking you and you HANDSOMELY emo son!!' Of course not! I just say "Nice to meet you! Guess we'll be neighbors!" Rose sighed and said for me to come in. I walked into their apartment. "Can you believe their deals?! Even my doggie can't believe it!" "Ugh suck it up Maddie" "I already know what I'll be sucking tonight~heehee" "What-" The voices stopped and they both stared at me. Rose rolled her eyes "Gosh you two break up!" she pulled them apart. The boy blushed. "O-oh I didn't know we were having visitors!" "EW GET THAT RED HEAD EMO FREAK OUT OF HERE!!" I just rolled my eyes. "Well I'll be leaving now." The boy eyes narrowed over to me."What?" I noticed quickly. emo senses!
He turned around and I looked over at Rose. "Um, so This is my son, Beck and his uh, friend Maddie..." She frowned at Maddies name HA! Red head with benefits. "So is there a window in one of y'all room?" Beck lead me to his room. "Over here princess." I called Adrian, "open my window in my room" he laughed, "Do I really smell that bad?" I laughed, put my phone in my pocket and jumped out of the window--But stopped. Someone grabbed me. Beck.
"We didn't catch your name..."
"Tell your family..." I was about to say Deliana but then said "Deli" I smiled and leaped from the window.

YASSS BABES WE FINISHED CHAPTER 1!
Please like and comment I really appreciated it!
572 words in total 😱

Beck and...Maddie... DON'T FIT
but for all the shippers of them a suggestive ship name is, Baddie