Chapter 7 You are my gold

Song: Into You-Ariana Grande (You can read along with the song in the background because it's in the character 😂)

~Time skip~
(Two days later)

Kyle was in his room.

Kyle's POV:

I miss Stan. I wish he could come over every night. It seems so long since he was here, in my bed.

He put a song on, on his phone, that reminded him of Stan.
(Song at top 🔝)
It started and he began to sing along.

"I'm so into you, I can nearly breathe."
He sang along.
"And all I wanna do is to fall in deep."

"Really?" A voice said from his doorway. Kyle spun around. It was Stan. Kyle paused the music, and froze in shock.

"How long have you been standing there?" Kyle said.

"Oh not long, I just got here." Stan said. "I love that song too." Stan said.

"Really?"

"Yeah it reminds me of you."

"It reminds me of you too."

Stan walked over to Kyle's phone and pressed play.

"But close ain't close enough, till we cross the line." Stan sang, as Kyle smiled.
Stan walked over to Kyle and wrapped his arms around him, and they began to slow dance. They then carry on singing.
"So name the game to play, and I'll roll the dice." They both sang. "Oh baby look what you started, the temperatures rising in here."
"Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move."
Kyle sang.
"Before I make a move." Stan sang, before kissing Kyle on the lips.
"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it." Kyle sang.
"A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it." Stan sang.
They sat on the bed.
"A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body." Kyle sang back at him. They looked into each other's eyes and carried on singing.
"Cos I'm so into you, into you, into you." Stan sang.
"Got everyone watching us, so baby let's keep it secret." Kyle sang, as he put a finger to his lips.
They lay on the bed and Stan twirled Kyle's curly red hair around his finger.
They let the song play through humming each line, while staring at each other intently.

"I wish you could be with me everyday Stan." Kyle said, speaking his mind.

"So do I, i miss you too much when I'm not with you." Stan said.

"I know. I'll come over to yours next time for a sleepover then."

Stan kept playing with Kyle's hair.

"Do you like my hair or something?" Kyle said.

"Ha ha yep. It's beautiful." Stan said.

"Ok then wait here." Kyle said, before heading downstairs.

"What's he doing?" Stan said.

A few seconds later, Kyle walked back into the bed room with his hands behind his back.

"What's that behind your back?" Stan asked.

"Something to remind you of me." Kyle said, before revealing a snip of his hair.

"Kyle! Why would you do that?"

"Calm down it's not that bad. You didn't notice did you?"

"Hmm I suppose not."

"So take it." Kyle said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Ok." Stan said, taking the hair and tucking it gently into his pocket.

"Stan I would give my Jew-bag to you."

"Wow, I mean that much to you? Your not supposed to give that up for anything."

"I know, but I would." Kyle said, kissing Stan. Kyle reached down his top to reveal the bag, and moved it towards Stan.

"Ha ha it's alright Kyle, I don't want it."
Stan chuckled. "You are my gold, but you mean more to me that gold ever could."

"Awww." Kyle said quietly. "Are you allowed to sleep over again?"

"Sure, that's why I came over." Stan said.

"Yay, why didn't you tell me before?"

"Ha ha I wanted it to be a surprise."

"But I want to sleep at yours tonight."

"Alright I'll just ask my mum."

While Stan was on the phone, Kyle was thinking.

Kyle's POV:

Aww! He said I was worth more to him then gold! He is too cute. See this is why I wanted him in the first place.

"She said it's ok." Stan said.

"Yay! Let's go." Kyle said.

For those who don't know what a Jew-bag is it's just a bag of gold that Jews carry around their neck haha but if you seriously want to know why then search it haha 😂 so yeah a little RE lesson for you there haha. Thanks for reading so far!

-kikikittypewdscat x