010/chapter

Offset//Kiari Cephus‼️

Shawty grabbed her stuff and left my place going home after we ate. Me and my brothers was in the studio right now .

"You smash?" Take said . "Nahh , she was holding back. She going through some shit." "Damn nigga . You betta hop in that foe' i do . Shitt i woulda been had her ass screaming fuck all that ." Quavo said .

More of the QC family came and we were playing around with some beats until i decided to step in the booth and make some music.

" bentley truck yeah thats my choice of ride, always keep some bitches on the side yeah yeah."

When i stepped out after spitting a verse they congratulated me. "Man thats cool , keep that. Work on it later." Qua told me.

Rosalin//🔮

At home i called my bestie over and we were just gonna chill this weekend. When she arrived i opened the door more excited than ever.

"Why you cheesing so hard?" She asked. "I was just thinking bout something come in." She put her things down by the door and i went into the kitchen pouring a glass of juice .

"So what happened at his house.?" "Well , we talked and he tried to jump right in it . I told him i couldnt do it." "Niggas these days. Thats a sign . You needa leave him alone. All he want is yo goodd." "I dont think so.. hes a good guy." "You keep thinking that."

As it got late we migrated to the living room. All we did that night was watch movies and eat snacks.

My phone was blowing up while i was waking up. I picked it up seeing a ton of notifications from ig. When i unlocked my phone it took me to a page that had about 3 pictures of Offset and some girl . I closed it back up and rolled my eyes .

I sat up and went upstairs to shower . I heard a knock on the door and opened the shower curtain a lil.

"Come on girl. So we can go get some food.."

"Okay" I told her then she left the bathroom closing the door back. I hurried and finished. I stepped out and dried myself off.

I put on some joggers and a tank top along with a pair of my royal blue Uggs. I brushed my natural hair up into a big puffy bun. I grabbed my purse and phone and went back downstairs.

"Lets roll"

We went outside and got into Sienna's car and headed out. "Whatchu wanna eat ?" She asked as I was deep in thought about the girl in the picture with Set.

"Uhh we can get some food from the mall I'm really in the mood for some Caribbean food" I said.

"yeah that sound good" We pulled up at the mall in less than fifteen minutes. She parked and we got out and went inside.

We stood in the line and I had already had an idea of what I wanted. While in the line, I phone started to vibrate in my purse. I got it out and it read SET 💍. I declined it and walked up.

After getting our food, we found a table and ate. "whats up li'mama ?"

I turned around and saw Quavo. "oh hey qua.."

"Can I get a hug ?"

It was awkward but I did it anyways. I hugged him and he placed his hand right above my butt. I pulled away and sat back down.

"whatchu doin' here ?"

"Just doin' a lil shoppin'.."

"oh okay...You heard from Kiari ?"

"Earlier but you know that nigga be disappearing and shit.."

I nodded and went back to eating. "Aye you wanna chill tomorrow ?"

I was confused he knew I was with Ki.. why would he want me to chill with him anyways. "Umm actually no. I got something to do."

"oh well thats cool. I'll catch you next time." He walked away.

I looked up at Sienna and she looked suspicious. "Damn he seem like he... like you."

"No way. Qua not like that.. He know I'm wit Kiari. I guess he just friendly.." I said.

"Yeah yeah.." She said not believing me. But I don't think Qua likes me.