26. Tangled

Aya

Tangled... I am tangled in the true sense of the word. Tangled between the love of two very different but amazing men.

Raphael's revelations yesterday have put a spanner in the works of what I thought was a simple open and shut case of betrayal. I don't know how I ended up in this predicament. Not too long ago I could barely get ONE guy to look at me now I have TWO vying for my heart. Needless to say I do not have the skill set to deal with this debacle. Why couldn't one of them be a dog?!

I don't want to hurt either one but there can only be one...unless I become a polygamist of course! Don't be silly! I scold myself. It would be pretty epic to have two smoking hot hunks on either arm but alas I don't like to share so I can't imagine them agreeing to such a ludicrous idea either. A girl can dream though... I chuckle to myself as a naughty image of the three of us in bed pops into my head.

"Knock knock." I am brought out of my inner debate by Afia popping her head into my room.

"Hey lil sis, what's up?" I smile up at her.

"Nun much. Just wanted to see your face." She jumps on me, making us bounce up and down on the bed.

"Fifi you play too much!" I push her off me so we're laying side by side.

"Like you don't!" Afia pokes at my side making me almost fall off the bed.

"Mercy! Mercy!" She finally stops and I catch my breath. "What are you doing here anyway? Don't you have a hot date tonight or something?"

"Nah, Tony is out of town and James is on punishment so it's just me, myself and I tonight." She pouts while examining her nails. "What's up with you?"

Afia, or Fifi to me, is undoubtedly the pretty sister. It's like she got all the good genes I stupidly left behind in the womb. She is gorgeous and petite with a tiny waist and big butt, every black guys dream, too bad for them she's only about that swirl life. Fifi is always being chased by multiple guys and she loves it! She has a revolving door of men who worship the ground she walks on. I swear she's like a dick whisperer! Fifi might just be the person to help me with my little problem.

"Oh nothing major, just caught up in a love triangle between two very fine men." I say nonchalantly.

"Oh my God! Tell me everything!" She sits up practically bouncing with excitement. So nosy!

I go on to tell her about the last two crazy months of my life; my whirlwind romance with Raphael, Cindy's treachery, Nathi coming to my rescue and his profession of love. I finish off with Raphael's revelations and my feelings for both. Phew!Hands down the most dramatic months of my life!

"What a wow!" Fifi stares at me wide-eyed.

"Is the all you're going to say?" I pinch her exposed thigh painfully.

"Ow! Well damn I was taking it all in! I didn't even know you had game!" She sticks her small tongue out at me.

"Whatever! Are you going to help me or not?"

"Yes of course I will help you! I always thought you were adopted but this proves you really are my sister." She hugs me tightly. See what I have to deal with.

"Girl bye!" I push her away.

"Okay okay I'm all business now." Fifi straightens up, "I say date them both." She says matter of factly.

"What?! That's the dumbest idea ever." I blurt out.

"Wait, hear me out for a sec," she puts her hands up in surrender. "You are neither of theirs official girlfriend, right?" I nod. "So go out with them both without any expectations and see how you feel. Compare apples to apples if you will. You need to figure out if you're a fire, Raphael or ice, Nathi kind of girl." She finishes with a shrug.

"I guess that makes sense." I mull over the idea in my head.

"Of course it does. Look at who you're talking to!" Fifi gets up and poses dramatically.

"Yea yea yea 'Dr. Love'" I tease her, throwing a pillow at her big head.

"Whatever! You know I'm right!" She ducks out my room before I can whack her again.

Date them both... It's a little crazy but it just might work!