oh man

This is krolos ( crow) above but green eye instead and no earrings.

Hey"Hey you!? Oi. Hey f#**§r"
Or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh oh. I freeze mid step upon hearing that and slowly turn to a sight i'd rather not see.
Adrian, a sixteen year old kid
Whos too cocky for his own good trying to pick a fight... With the red skull gang.
Oh man i thought as i looked around the diner to see everyone staring horror stricken. You see everyone here has heard of krolos and his gang. Now there not like others with the whole drugs, raids, killing and such, but there have been rumers that they hospitalized a few grown men for pissing them off. So everyone knows not to get on their bad side. But this kid...nope.
     I saw annita backing away scared out of her mind and mayble  frozen terrified.
   I stood still in my place.  Gazing
At the big bad biker sitting still while his eyes began to storm with anger. " hey s***t bag, why dont you leave this town and go to hell!!"the kid yelled.
Now he'll get it, but not from him...me.
       That's it i said to myself.
I was mad and i knew it. I stomped over to them and before anything else could be said, i snatched the kids arm."what the hell-" he stopped mid-setence took one look at my face and he knew... I was pissed.
  "Exuse me sir u are disrupting my diner. Im sorry  but im going to ask u to leave...now" i spat through gritted teeth my anger dripping with every word.
    The kids face became paler and paler with everyword i spoke. By the time i was done he was white as a sheet. I let his arm go and herd him mumbled xuse me as he ran out the door.
Putting my anger aside, i turned to the side ready to apoligise when i froze seeing three amused bikers...and one shocked president. WHAT?!