Nineteen

It's finally time for me and Gianna to be released fro the hospital .

I'm nervous but , I know me and Carter are going to do fine as parents .

"She needs another blanket" Carter looked down at Gianna who was in her car seat .

He's so protective over her already , it's so cute .

"Carter , she has on three blankets anymore and you're gonna burn my poor baby"

He sighed and nodded , "alright let's go"

He picked her car seat up and we signed out and went to the car .

4am

Gianna woke up crying and I got up and went to pick her up .

I'm guessing she's probably hungry .

I walked over to Carter and shook him softly . He woke up instantly .

"What's wrong?"

"Can you go make Gianna a bottle?" I rocked her .

He jumped up and went to go make the bottle . I swear he's a great daddy already .

Two minutes later Carter came back in holding a bottle in his hand .

"I'll do it baby" he says reaching out for Gianna .

I smiled and handed him Gianna before laying back down and trying to get some rest .

"Hey baby girl" Carter spoke softly ," I'm your daddy , I know you're gonna be daddy's little girl and I'm gonna spoil you with everything you want , you and your mommy deserve the best , i promise I'm gonna protect you and love you and I'll always be here for you no matter what , you're my only little girl so that means no dating until your married"

I smiled trying not to laugh at his crazy self .

"You're my first baby , but you're definitely not going to be my last , i want mommy to give you a little brother shhhh, don't tell her though , I love you Gianna"

I smiled and drifted off to sleep thinking about how good Carter was with Gianna already .

I could tell they were gonna be super close .