[3.9] carl

*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧

Carl Grimes

imagine you hadn't seen carl in a couple months. you really liked him, and figured he just might've died out there. you spent hours crying and crying at night, and in the day you faked a smile as if nothing went wrong. you had recently finally become a little less sad. so you moved on. you met Ron, and immediately a couple days after, you two were dating. and it just so happened on Valentine's Day, you two were making out with each other on the bed.

carl finally got home, he smiled so proudly and walked over to your house as he received hugs and smiles. he walked upstairs, holding some flowers he had managed to take care of and some chocolates he'd scavenged. he walked up to your door with a proud smile, only to be heartbroken by what he saw.

he saw you on the bed with Ron and his heartbroke into a million pieces. he looked at the ground sadly for a second tearing up. he threw his candy and flowers on the ground, and ran away once more.

that was the last time you'd ever see carl, and since then all the signs of him have only been the Valentine's gifts.

|| A/N:

wowza, it's been a while, sorry bout dat. but here's a late Valentine's Day upload and ye, i hope yal enjoyed:)

– kelsey ||