Something Great

There she was beautiful as always. Looking up to the sky near the bleachers on top of the hill. She had soft brown eyes looking up to the stars. The moon illuminating her light brown skin perfectly. Putting as much courage as I had I sat next to her. She didn't say anything and I got scared that she may say she didnt want me here she seemed distant. Like when girls only want girltime distant. We always have something witty to say to each other. We have the type of friend bond were you don't want it to end by liking someone else. But I like her I mean really like her. I secretly look at her sometimes and one time she caught me staring and just shook her head like she knew. "Hey" I said. "I thought you went home early I didn't see you after first period." "I was here I was just talking to Mrs. Petunia(The vice principle)?" "Because I, nevermind." "What?" I said. "You weren't there to make your witty comebacks in the hallway," Mia said sadly. Looking at her really looking at her I couldn't ignore her beauty and couldn't comment back. "I like you" I said. "I know" She got quiet. It was now that I realized she was thinking about something that bothered her. "Somethings bothering you" "How did you know Max?" "I can just tell the you are gazing, biting your lip, and scrunching your nose a little." "Max I don't want too ruin our friendship. I missed you a lot. I don't wanna think about why. Maybe it was because it's always nice to have a friend around or because I miss you because I really care about you. But I felt lonely and sad that's why I sat here. Because I don't want to be by anyone else you know." "Can I try something Mia that might change your mind or help you think straight about something?"  "What is it?" She looked at me blankly. "You have to say yes first" "...OK yes" "Close your eyes," I said and she did. My heart beating rapidly I take the opportunity to take my hands and put them on her cheeks before tickling her in the stomach.
Laughing she fell off the bleachers with me following on top of her eyes open trying to defend herself and tickle back. I loved her laugh it made me smile so hard. "Max haha I haha thought you were gonna haha kiss me or something haha." I stopped tickling her. "Did you want me to" I say seriously and cock my head to the side. "It was a test wasn't it?" said Mia. "Yeah and do you wanna pass?" I say as I bring my lips to her face and kiss her like the beautiful girl I know she is. Taking my hands and placing them on her face like I did before but meaning it in everyway possible to kiss her. Wanting to kiss any pains or doubts that she had away. She opened her eyes as soon as I stopped. I just stared at her as I had my legs spread out over her. "Is it bad that I didn't want it to stop" She said quietly. "No" I said. She started to cry. "Why are you crying because I realized how much you mean to me," she spoke quietly. I took my thumb and wiped the tear away knowing that I found a person who cares about me like I do them. I wrapped her in a hug. Then I started to sing " Let It Go" She shook her head and said "Get off me." Oh how I love Mia Sterling.