Chapter 4

Justin wrapped his arms around me slowly and moved them down to my butt. I didn't flinch i was too drunk and high to care. 

"You know i still love you" Justin whispered softly in my ear. 

"I will always love you" I shouted back at him. 

Justin went to lean in and kiss me but Selena come between us. 

"What are you too doing then?" Selena smirked. 

"We were about to make, make o- out but you ruiiiiiiiined it" Justin slurred. 

"Oh, well i need my best friend back for a few minutes" Selena said and grabbed me. 

"Yeah?" I shouted over the booming music. 

"SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS?" She shouted in my ear. 

"Do what?" I slurred as i staggered towards her. 

"Kiss Justin again, hes a good guy but he doesn't know what hes doing and neither do you" Selena said taking my drink away from me. 

I snatched it off her. "Yeah i wanna do this, Justin loves me" I shouted and then stumbled towards Justin again and he smirked at me taking another shot. 

3 hours later. 

Everyone had started to leave, meanwhile me and Vanessa were still downing shots along with Austin, Justin, Ryan, Chaz and even Selena. We were all sat in Austin's house smoking more spliffs and shit. 

"Didn't know you were a bad girl" Ryan smirked looking at me. 

"I'm not" I slurred inhaling another joint. 

"Kinda are" Chaz laughed. 

Justin wrapped one arm around me pulling me closer to him and chuckling. Gonna admit, the boy did it smoothly. I looked at my phone, it was half 2 and i really had to go. 

"Yeah, we gotta go" I mumbled. 

I stood up slowly but soon fell down again making everyone look down. Justin caught me and lifted me up. 

"Coming?" I asked looking at them all. 

They all nodded and i staggered back to my house holding Vanessa and Selena's hands as the boys walked behind us, obviously checking us out. 

I seriously don't know what i was thinking...

We got into my house and i hushed everyone. I walked into the lounge and nearly tripped over my own foot. I started to laugh but shushed myself. 

"Lets go to my room guys" I whispered loudly. 

We all staggered up the stairs and i flopped on my bed. 

"Ri, kiss me" Justin moaned. 

No hesitation, i leaned in and kissed him intensely. Everyone was silent. Justin started to kiss down my neck and my breathing started to become un even. 

Vanessa coughed making me break from the kiss. Vanessa smirked at me and then winked. 

"Lets play a game" Selena muttered. 

"Nooooooo I'm tired" I moaned and flopped onto the bed. 

"How are we sleeping?" Austin asked looking at the one bed. 

"I'm on bed, your on floor" I chuckled as i shut my eyes. 

I felt someone wrap their arms around me as my eyes became heavy. I didn't move as i was to tired, i just shut my eyes and slept...

It was good to sleep...

____________________________

Authors note; 

so what do you think of this story so far, what do you think of Justin smoking bongs and stuff? Do you think Ariana can change him, or do you think she will become one of them? 

COMMENT, VOTE!