Chapter 1

Thomas's pov

The morning had started off with the blazing sound of his alarm.

"Yeah yeah, I'm getting to it..." He muttered to himself as he reached over to his phone, unplugging it from the charger, then swiping away the alarm. He got out of his bed and made his way to his walk-in closet. He took out a pair of black dress pants and a magenta suit and changed into it. He fixed up his fabulous hair then went out of the bedroom. He went down the stairs and into his living room, then into the kitchen where he grabbed the keys to his car off of the kitchen counter.

"Off to work." He said to his lonely self. He worked at the White House as President Washington's Secretary of State. He didn't get much work done due to an annoying pain in the ass, Alexander Hamilton. He did nothing but argue with him, there was even a meeting where it lasted for 10 hours straight and it should've ended in 5. They could thank Hamilton for that. Sure he was a genius, but his plans were ridiculous. Yeah let's make ANOTHER bank, even though we are already in enough debt from Alex's previous "projects". But Washington went along with whatever the little bitch said.

Soon enough, he was driving through the gates, and parking. Guess who arrived at the exact same time.

"Morning, Jeffershit." Alexander said as he exited his car.

"Fuck off, Hamsandwich." Jefferson said on instinct. He climbed out of his car, grabbing the laptop he carried with him at all times.

"Oh no! My heart! You've hurt me and it's so painful!" Alex shouted sarcastically to Jefferson's comment. He grabbed at his heart, pretending to be in pain.

"Oh shut it." Jefferson laughed at how ridiculous they were. Not even in a meeting yet, not even in the building, and yet there they were. Already bashing each other. "Now if you don't mind, I have some work to do." Jefferson walked off into the building, turning a few corners here and there when he finally got to his office, right across from Hamilton's. He sat at his desk and pulled out his laptop. Then he began typing.

Alexander's pov

God, Thomas could be a pain sometimes. But damn, was he the perfect distraction. Alex looked him over as he walked away to the building. Thomas was very attractive and sassy as fuck. Sure, he got on his nerves, but he made up for it with his ass. He walked into the building, stopping by the president's office before going to his own.

"George! How are you this fine morning?" He walked into the office without knocking and addressing the president as though they were close friends.

"I'm alive, that's all that matters." The president responded, "We have another meeting with the full Cabinet around 5, prepare your argument. It's about whether or not to aid France in their next war." Alex squealed on the inside. Another chance to see Thomas. Maybe he could... persuade Thomas to let him win. He hadn't tried to make a move on Thomas yet, he probably was straight. But it's not like he wasn't used to neglection and rejection.... He typed his argument down and waited about an hour to head to Jefferson's office.

When the time came he slowly entered Jefferson's office.

"Hey Thomas?" He said, using his first name to sound friendlier.

"What do you want, trash." Jefferson said.

"You heard about that meeting, right?" He asked. Of course he knew, he was just trying to approach the matter slowly.

"What do you think I'm typing, Alex?" Alex blushed at the use of his first name.

"Right, so do you think you could let me win? I know how long this meeting could last, by the way I like you, and we wouldn't want to annoy the whole Cabinet, including the President..." Alex muttered out quickly, especially the 'By the way I like you...'

Thomas's pov

What? Thomas hadn't really been listening until he heard Alex say, "By the way I like you..." Sure, Thomas didn't exactly agree with Alex, but it was cute how mad Alex got when he didn't get his way. Or his stupidly adorable comebacks.

"You like me?" He said, smirking.

"Uh, yeah?" Alex blushed.

"Good. I'll let you win, but just this once." He got up from his desk, and made his way over to the red-faced Alex. He leaned closer to Alex's face. "I like you too." He smiled and leaned into Alex, and kissed him roughly. He moved one hand to the back of his head, the other to his back and pulled him closer. He could feel Alex melt into the kiss, keeping up with him. Alex bit Thomas' lower lip, causing him to gasp which allowed Alex to slip his tongue through the opening. Thomas pulled Alex closer, fighting for dominance. Eventually he let Alex take over.

Several minutes later, he pulled out of the kiss.

"Oh shit!" He looked up at the clock. 4:45. "Sorry, Alex, but I have to prepare my argument. If I'm losing, I'm losing with a good argument." He kissed Alex on the cheek then went back to his laptop.

"Oh okay, uh see you at the meeting!" He said, then walked out of the office and into his own.

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- -----

AN:

Heylooo! So I know this might be horrible, don't kill meh, but I tried. I'll take suggestions, comments are appreciated! Love you alllllll!!!!!!

- Fabulous Floof