Chapter 2.

Alex's pov

  When it was time for the meeting, I was blushing. I didn't expect for him to accept so easily. I missed his touch, I partially wished things had gone further... In the time I did have in my office I didn't get much done. I'd have to wing it.

  I walked into the room, making sure I didn't look at Jefferson. Any glance at him would send me off the edge. If I were to look his way there's a million things I could end up doing... things that Congress DEFINITELY didn't want to see... I sat down and glanced around the room. Big mistake. When I did Jefferson was staring right back at me with his smug smile and his amazing eyes. Then I saw Washington. The meeting started.

AN: For the meeting, just listen to Cabinet Battle 2 and imagine it modern and with the plot. Got it? Good.

  "How many times have I told you to keep your debating formal? Not to do a full on tap battle? I've lost count Hamilton. Just... go home. There's nothing else for you to do today..." Washington scolds me, I had a strong argument. So why not put it into a rap form? His introduction had rhythm too... I walked out and went to my office where a very seductive Jefferson was waiting for me.

Jefferson's pov

  After the meeting I went to Alex's office. I had a little something planned for him... I wanted more of him. As he walked in, I bit my lip and sat on his desk, making a little pose. "Hey there..." I winked at him.

  "Hey.." He blushed a bit, then stepped forward. "What do you want?" He smiled.

I pondered this... "Come to my place tonight. I put the address on a sticky note on the hood of your car... " I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll tell you what I want there..." I got up and walked out, leaving a very flustered Alex behind me. I went out to my car and drove home.

Alex's pov

  I watched him as he walked out of the office. I packed up my things and ran out to my car. Sure enough, there was a note in the car with an address. "87th street... apartments... number 22... Got it." I hopped into the car and drove until I found it. I left my things in the car and went inside. When I got in there, something very unexpected was waiting for me...

AN//----------------------------------------------

Heylooo! So I hope this isn't too bad... comment what you think the "surprise" is or should be! Thank you!!!

                           -The Fabulous Floof