You like that?

Brandon:(slowly starts sliding Karen's underwear off and then starts sucking in her thighs)
Karen:(moans) y-you know you don't don't have to do that
Brandon:(kissing Karen from her thigh until all the way up to Karen's neck)(smiles looking Karen in the face) I know but I just like to tease you
Karen:(laughs and then starts taking Brandon underwear off)**wow his dick is bigger than I expected**
Brandon:(noticing Karen eye) nervous?
Karen:(looks back at Brandon and smiles flirty) You aren't a little boy...(turns Brandon over and starts grinding on him hard)
Brandon:(moaning) UUUHHH! SHIT!! GO FASTER BABY!!
Karen:(loving Brandon's moan and wants to laugh but then also starts moaning)  UUHHH (starts going faster)
Brandon:(grabbing Karen's waist pulling her closer to his body) AHHH JUST HOW I LIKE IT
Karen:(smiles and stops suddenly, breathing heavily) You like that? Really? How cute but-
Brandon:(interrupting Karen) why'd you stop?
Karen:(sighs) have you even thought whether or not I liked it?
Brandon:(laughs a little) of course, but just wait till we cum...
Karen:(smiles mischievously)**oh Brandon do you really think I'm gonna fuck you that long?**  Who said we are going to cum?
Brandon:(smiles dirtily) oh baby I'm about to make so wet...(pulls her to make her lay on top of him)
Karen:(laughs) funny, very funny cuz we haven't even had real real sex yet...
Brandon:(smirks) that's cuz I haven't done my part yet...
Karen:(lifting herself off Brandon and sat upward on the bed) and sadly you won't do 'your part'
Brandon:(gets up the bed)(confused) what?
Karen:(turns to Brandon smiling dirtily) I don't last more than 15 minutes with somebody...(laughs) it's not worth my time...
Brandon:(wraps his arms around Karen's waist) that's b/c nobody has ever satisfied you (starts kissing her neck)
Karen:(moan) uhhh...
Brandon:(sliding his finger down her shoulder to her thighs) let me be the first to satisfy you...
Karen:(moans and then laughs) nobody has ever satisfied me...what makes you think you will? (Smirks giving her back to Brandon)
Brandon:(wrapping his arms around Karen's waist) b/c for once in your sex life...(lifts Karen up and lays her back down on the bed)
Karen:(a bit mad and how Brandon threw her to the bed) Wtf is you probl-
Brandon:(interrupting Karen) I'm gonna be the one on top...(goes on top of Karen and pressures his dick strongly into her area)
Karen:(moans very loud) UUUHHH FUCK!! B-BRANDON! STOP!
Brandon:(also starts moaning) GiVe Me OnE gOoD rEaSoN tO sToP! (Starts grinding on Karen)
Karen:(still moaning) Oooohhh, STOP BRANDON I DONT WANT YOU! (Tries lifting Brandon off of her but he is too strong and keeps her down)
Brandon:(laughs in between moans) OH KAREN YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE (lifts himself off a little of Karen and then goes in very deep)
Karen:(moaning more) AHHH! B-BRANDON!
Brandon:(laughing heavily) CALL ME DADDY!
Karen:(laughs in between moans) WTF!? NO GET OFF OF ME!!
Brandon:(smirks) Alright...you asked for it (makes Karen moan extremely loud because he started thrusting faster)
Karen:(moaning very loud grabbing Brandon back pulling him closer to her) B-B-BRANDON!! UUGHHH! STOP! STOP! IT HURTS! (Clenching her teeth to stop from groaning)
Brandon:(laughs and slowly lifts himself off Karen) Ahhh...that felt good didn't it? (Breathing heavily looking at Karen up and down) Your so bomb...
Karen:(trying to talk but felt so much pain) Y-You don't know how much I hate you right now...(breathing very heavily and trembling a little)
Brandon:(laughs) LIAR! (Smiles flirty) You know you love my dick...(smirks) admit it
Karen:(trying to catch her breath) admit what?!
Brandon:(rests him self on top of Karen without pressure but still causing Karen to moan softly) admit that I've completely satisfied you
Karen:(putting her arms around his neck) I'm not too sure about 'completely satisfied' but I yeah I mean I guess **I'm straight up lying. I've never felt so good in my life.**
Brandon:(smirks) Oh really? (Slowly lifts himself from Karen) maybe round 2 will help you change your mind...(he starts humping Karen all over over again making her moan more and more)
Karen:(moaning) AHHH **I was hoping he'd continue.**
Brandon:(moaning) UGHH....Are you satisfied yet?
Karen:(breathing heavily) UHHH...
Brandon:(smiles) I can't hear you...(starts putting his dick in and out of her vagina)
Karen:(moaning loudly) UUGHHHH! BRANDON! STOP!
Brandon:(laughing in between moans) UUUhHH, HaHa...what's wrong? You don't like it? (Starts slowing down)
Karen:(laughs) UUUhh...no it's not that...(trying hard to talk) I mean...(reaches over to her cabinet and takes out a condom) wear it (hands it to Brandon so sat upward on top of her)
Brandon:(takes it and then looks at Karen pouting) but what if I don't want to wear it?
Karen:(smiles flirty) You don't get to decide that...(starts fingering Brandon's dick) want me to put it on you?
Brandon:(laughs) Uhhhh...I know how to put it on but-
Karen:(interrupting Brandon) then put it on! (Sits up which causing them to slightly rub yet both moan) I'm not gonna keep going unless you put it on
Brandon:(rolls his eyes) you know it's better without it...(looks at Karen's eyes that start to change to a very light purple)but if that's what you want (quickly slides the condom on and then pushes Karen back on the bed and starts humping her like crazy)
Karen:(arching her back) UUUUHHHH! FUCK BRANDON!!! GO FASTER!!
Brandon:(going faster but with longer strokes) UUHHHH! CALL ME DADDY! (Rises a little off Karen and then starts humping her again)
Karen:(moaning very loud b/c of his quick pace) OOOWWWW! BRANDON!! FUCK!! IM NOT GOING TO CALL YOU THAT!
Brandon:(laughs but then starts moaning again) AHHHH! OH YES YOU ARE (starts taking his dick in and out of Karen again, teasing her)
Karen:(moaning heavily) UUUUUUHHH! WTF! STOP TEASING ME AND JUST LET IT IN THERE!
Brandon:(laughing) NOT UNTIL YOU CALL ME DADDY!
Karen:(wanting, needing Brandon right now, so she pushes him with all her force to where he's laying on the bed and she's on top)(smiling mischievously) Who's on top now? (Not letting Brandon speak, grabs his face and starts kissing him passionately and roughly)
Brandon:(letting Karen kiss him so he wraps his arms around her waist, but still surprised that she had gotten on top)(feels Karen lips slide off his so he starts to moan softly) Ahhh...(laughs and looks up at Karen) Damm...you want me that bad?
Karen:(smiles flirty) You don't know how long of been waiting for this(starts grinding on Brandon, first slow but then really fast)
Brandon:(moaning loudly) UUHHH! FUCK BABY YOU BOMB!!
Karen:(starts kissing Brandon's neck leaving him even more hickies) Boy you don't even want to see me explode...(jumps on top of Brandon causing them to rub heavily)
Brandon:(moaning as Karen kept grinding on him) UUHHHH! BABY!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IM ENJOYING THIS!
Karen:(continues humping Brandon) ...as much as I'm enjoying it(then she suddenly stops)
Brandon:(raising his head from having his back arched) what's wrong bbg? Why'd you stop?
Karen:(smiles dirtily) Cuz it's your turn now
Brandon:(smile back and quickly turns Karen around and starts grinding and grinding on her on going until he finally starts sucking in Karen) UUUHHH YOU LIKE THAT?
Karen:(laughs but can't help but moan) YASS!! I WANT YOU BRANDON! RIGHT NOW!
Brandon:(starts getting his dick deeper and deeper into Karen until he starts to cum)
Karen:(noticing him cumming) Haha you cummed first
Brandon:(looks down) so?...I'm pretty you very wet too
Karen:(laughs and the looks at Brandon in the face smiling) Your really hot, you know that?
Brandon:(smiles but starts to blush a little) I know that...(laughs) and you know you very beautiful?
Karen:(smiles and pulls the quilt from the floor above them) I know that (laughs) I'm tired...(yawns) watch us not be able to stand tmrw
Brandon:(looks over at the clock)**it was 10:43 when we came here and now it's 11:41...damn almost and hour** (laughs) right...(wraps his arms around Karen and both then drift off to sleep)

^^end of episode!!! What will happen when they wake tmrw? Next episode!!!^^