❦ Chapter 9 ❦

I got Cheap Thrills stuck in my head
ENJOY PLZ!!!

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

She was finally awake!

"Hello Juliana." I smiled. She looked terrified. She looked like she was struggling to get free. Haha!

"Juliana, do you like Nagisa?" Maureen asked. I still decided to keep the tape in her mouth. She could just nod.

She didn't nod?

"Uh I know you like him Juliana." I said eagerly. Should I take the tape off? Juliana was just silent.

"Uh maybe we should take her to the government?" said Maureen. "No no no. Let's just kill her already." I grabed my knife and I was about to stab Juliana. Then I was somehow stoped.

Gasp!

I was kicked in the stomach by Juliana. It didn't hurt that much. Dang, I thought I did a good job on tying her up! She was able to get out of the ropes. She was strong. Oh my lord.

Gasp!

I heard another gasp. I was coughing. I looked up and saw Juliana on the floor. Maureen slaped Juliana. Yus!!

"Don't hit her." Her eyes were getting dark. Juliana took the tape off her mouth.

"Make me. Nagisa belongs to me!" Juliana glared at the both of us.

"So you do like him?" Maureen asked.

"Yeah Maureen! Let's kill her now." I ran towards her. I had my knife ready.

"Ahh!" She punched me! What the heck, me and Maureen are better than this!

~Karma's P.O.V~

I wanted to jump in the fight. I didn't wanted to ruin the fun though.

"Nurufufufu~ I wonder who will win." Said Koro Sensei. "I can't believe Anahi likes Nagisa." Koro Sensei took out a notebook and wrote on it while having a pink face. I looked at the girls fighting and fighting. So far, no one is winning.

I did wanted to stick Wasabi up Juliana's nose.

~Maureen's P.O.V~

This was a hard fight because I still felt like someone was watching us.

"I will never let you have him!" Juliana yelled while running faster at us with her fist.

"That's why you were on top of him! Nagisa doesn't like you." Anahi said before running towards her again. I really didn't know what to do. Oh wait... I can go look for people that may be watching us.

I looked around again. This time I looked carefully. Not that far away, I saw the color red and the color pink. Those must be people! Freak!! I have to stop them before they call the police or something. I quickly ran to them. I'm so glad that I'm pretty fast.

"Gotcha!" I could see them.

"..."

Karma and Koro Sensei!?

"What are you guys doing here!?" I asked while I glared at the both of them.

"Look, Koro Sensei was just gonna take me somewhere to get lollipops but we saw you guys and yeah. I didn't wanna interrupt any thing." Karma said while pating my head.

"Yeah what Karma Kun said!" Koro Sensei closed his notebook.
"But...does Anahi really like Nagisa?" Koro Sensei whispered still having a freaking pink face!