Search for true happiness

There is a girl named Maria Iris who came from an orphanage she did not see her father and mother over a year. All she wish is to be with them for almost five years. There are times when she feels lonely at night hoping that one day they will meet them.

Until one day........

He meets a guy named Seung Jae You Whoo will change her life that will help her to be herself and find true happiness. Maria Iris thought that entering in the rectory will give her true joy, but she was wrong. Happiness that she will see in the outside world. Seung Jae You Whoo who is studying in the said Catholic church entered in  the rectory. At first, they were not friends they were secretly in love with each other.

Will they find happiness in that place?

Or they will just feel disappointed and felt bad about themselves?

Till they meet again in the same place where people are preaching and serving the Lord.

Their eyes  cross each other, and they felt there were an ease and awkward feeling they have for each other. Maria Iris and Seung Jae Whoo are confused with their feelings.

Is Maria Iris should enter in the rectory where she will feel incomplete? Or Seung Jae Whoo will tell her true feelings?

As a day passes by they meet again in the same place, they are both kneeling down and praying to God to give them signs. Signs that will they should pursue what they want or not ?. Till one day God answered their prayers. Prayers that will change their life they are both born in an orphanage where they first met, but there were separated because both of their families are lovers before. That ended up being in a ministry. All of Maria Iris and Seung Jae You Whoo dreams fall into pieces.

Pieces that can only be solved if they will see their parents again.

Until one day .....

Maria Iris and Seung Jae You Whoo parents see in the same place where there first met and fall in love. They both waited for each other for so long to tell what they feel.

Is there child pursue their unfinished business? Or they will just wait for perfect timing?.

Maria Iris and Seung Jae You Whoo accidently bump into each other, and they felt unreal in their hearts that they only felt again in a long time.

Will their parents be a burned to their feelings? Or they will just keep inside and move forward in life?.

Till they meet again and this is the last time they see each other again they look in their eyes and felt real love for each other that until the one day Seung Jae You Whoo died because of heart diseases. A condition that will bring him to death. Until One day Maria Iris goes to the same place to wait for the guy. She waited and waited till she shows a shadow of angel where she was looking. A face of a guy he liked. Maria Iris heart bears and tears suddenly fall on her face that she did not know.

Lessons: Sometimes in life, we should value the one we loved and said what we feel before it's too late and even if we been rejected or hurt. In the end, its life that we should enjoy and be happy after all life is to short not to enjoy and tell what our feels .