chapter 2

*2 weeks later*

Darcy's P.O.V

"Darc!!" i heard a Soft voice yell.
"Perr" i yelled back.
"did you hear about the new student joining our school?"
"No whats his name?" i asked with curiousness in my voice.
"Harry Styles." some how the name was ringing bells in my head then I remember he was the one I ran into at my boy-sorry ex-boyfriends appartment and the badass of Holmes Chaple.

"he looks HOT." Perrie said. "But I like Zayn Malik."
"oh sorry what." I say to lost in my own world of thought. even though I didnt get to see him properly he was kind of hot.

wait what am i saying no he isnt. who was I trying to convins, myself.

I was sat in my first lesson of the day which was art i really didnt mind art, I actually quite loved art but, I found out that harry styls was in my art class.great. Also I sit next to harry how
could this get any better. Apparently it could harry had just ruined my art of a naked lady I think she was called alice, but he and I were both put in detention.

fan-fuckingtastick. I had never got a detention ever but thanks to styles that was now over.

it was the last class of the day and i found out harry was in all of them. I have no word on that not one besides: fuck you.

it was now detention I was 4th there. there was already zayn malik, louis tomlinson, liam payne and niall Horan. what the hell. all of the bad ass boys, who get into fights and drink were here.Grate. harry was last in as usual. but that didnt stop him irritatting me.

The other boys are in my english class l didn't mind actually because they made fun of M.R Lance

"right class im going out of the room for 25 minutes do not talk or it will be detention for the whole year." Mr. Lance said bluntly.After she walked out of the class the boys started talking then harry sat next to me i tried to ignore it but I couldnt he was tapping me, poking and pulling my hair.

"what?" I said angrily
"hold your horses, dont get to agressive." he said calmly.
"fine then hello." I said with no emotion fowards him.

He then tuched my hand and sent electricity volts running through them. I then felt my cheeks reden up. I know harry saw it to because he had a smirk on his lips. How I wish I could just kiss it off his face.

oh my god l didn't just think that?