Chapter 11

"What where you doing?" Perrie asks me trough the phone. "Being bored.. as usual" I answer with a smile. Just hearing her voice makes me smile.. I can't help it.
"Did you talk to Leigh-Anne?" She asks curious. "No, not yet" I let out a sigh.

"How long has it been?"

"I think a week"

"Why aren't you talking to her?"

"I don't know.."

"Are you going to?"

"Maybe I will.. but can we just talk? I really need something good right now"

"Of course Jadey"

I smile brightly at her words. It's just so natural to talk to her. Seems so meant to be.. I just don't really know..

"Lets play a game shall we" Perrie giggles.

God how adorable..

"What kind of game?" I ask.
"It's called: question and answer" she says. "Normal people call that a conversation?" And immediately I regret saying that. What if it was to cocky? God what if i messed up? Why am I so nervous? Is it because of my moms words? My life is just one big question at the moment.. "guess i'm not normal then" she giggles. "No, you're different. Special and unique" I say quit shyly with a small smile. The giggles stop. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't.." I start. "You're special too Jadey" she interrupts me. "You are not a normal girl like all the others. You're different in your own perfect way. And I haven't even met you!" She giggles again. A smile comes back to my face. "Thank you Per.." I say. "True words Jadey" she answers. I smile brightly. "Per.." should I ask her.. maybe we could start with facetime? "Yeah?" No.. its so early for that. I can't.. "never mind" I say sadly. But I tried to hide it though. Maybe she doesn't even want to FaceTime with me, Nor meet me.
"Are you sure? You can say anything to me, you know that right?" She says worriedly. "I know.. I'll say it some other time"
-
Months pass by. No day that the two aren't calling or texting. They told each other everything. They've become best friends, or more? Was it just from Jade's side?
Did she have to make a move? Flirt? Compliments? Finally ask her to FaceTime with her? Maybe she should start with that? Cause there was no change she would ever let this girl go. Most of the times you see movies where all the people have one best friend. A soulmate, someone you would die for. Most of the people don't believe that it is a real thing. But Jade believe's it. Perrie is her soulmate. Perrie is the one she wants to spend her life with. Although she haven't seen her or really knows her. She would die for this girl. But she is so damn shy! How is she gonna fix this when she haven't got the balls to ask her so FaceTime her!?

___

A/N

Have you guys seen Perrie's new haircut?
I was FREAKED OUT! Then i red a comment it's just a wig. Now i'm waiting for her to realize she looks like a goddess. So she cuts it for real life.
PLUS. I freaked out on one of Perrie's recents. Wait. I'll show you:

BAWM! She is finally happy! So I'm extremely happy too! Jerrie is still better though

BAWM! She is finally happy! So I'm extremely happy too! Jerrie is still better though. XX

Sorry i haven't updated a while. I got some problems at home. So i don't know when the next chapter will come. We'll see. Love you guys 💁🏽