21

A/N - Hey guys ! Sorry i haven't uploaded its been a crazy few weeks ! But im back so yayayay :-) I hope you like this cute chapter:)

random fact : i really really really like your feedback so yeah comment  what you think! :-)

--------------I smiled as I woke up , knowing what today was . I turned to my sides , smiling as I saw Justin , deep in a slumber .

I bit my lip , pressing a small kiss to his lips before quietly getting out of the bed. I walked to Alison’s room , opening her door . I smiled once I saw she was already awake , playing with her toys on her bed .

“Ready?” I whispered , picking her up and setting her on my hip.

She nodded , and I turned around , walking out of the room and down the steps . We walked into the kitchen ,and I motioned for  Alison to be quiet . I quietly got out a couple of pans , and everything I needed to make breakfast.

I sat Alison on the counter and she watched as I got out eggs, bacon, pancake mix , waffles , toast , and anything else I could think of , before starting to cook.

I turned on the radio , the music quietly playing through the kitchen as I scrambled the eggs .

“Can you pass me the spatula please?” I asked Alison , who nodded excitedly and handed me it.

I smiled , “ You’re an amazing little helper” I said , watching as she beamed up at me , clearly satisfied with her work.

I turned back around , continuing to make the eggs and starting on the pancakes.

I jumped when someone slithered their arms around me , before pulling me into them .

“Wow this is the best birthday present yet” Justin’s raspy voice whispered in my ear before kissing it .

-I turned around in his embrace , before  pouting . “ I was supposed to come wake you up” I whined .

Justin smiled “ That’s alright , I like waking up to you cooking for me” He cheesed , making me playfully hit his arm.

“Happy birthday” I said excitedly! , wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tight .

Justin laughed “ Thanks” He said , and I pulled away from him a little .

“Well Mr. Bieber , since you’re twenty today , I think you have the privilege f getting twenty kisses” I said , biting my lip .

Justin raised an eyebrow “ Is that so?” He asked , and I nodded , before slowly leaning in .

“One” I whispered , before pressing my lips against his .

He hummed in appreciation , but groaned cone I pulled away .

“Two” I said , repeating the action . I pulled away before we could go any further , driving Justin crazy.

“Three” I said , licking my lips , before pressing my lips to his , a little harder this time .

Justin held my head , making sure I wouldn’t get away this time as he deepened the kiss , but I wasn’t complaining .

“Ewww” Alison said from behind us , making us pull away .

Alison was covering her eyes , her fingers open a little so that she was peeking .

I laughed .

“So” I started , clasping my fingers together .

“I was wondering if-“ I was cut off by the sound of my phone vibrating , Pattie’s name lighting up the screen .

Justin looked at it , before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.