Chapter 3: ~Fluff Fluff Floff~

Ink's POV
I came back to my house after me,Dream and Swap had a party at HeavenTale. Note to self, never EVER make Horror or Dust made or else they'll cut off our heads...

I groaned in discomfort by the thought of being cut off into shreads since it's basically slaughter even though we're skeletons(which I find a bit weird but what the heck, we're monsters so it makes sense in a way...)

I went over to my room when I noticed a painting of (insert your creation here) that looked like it's recently been painted by someone. I was a bit shocked and confused at the same time because nobody is even here but me can paint this...

Wait???What's this little detail in the corner edge of the painting?A paw mark which is from an animal and a... signature too? Wow...that animal is pretty skilled in painting if you ask me.

Then I hear something at the living room. I curiously checked over and the Fennec fox that I saved is sitting on the floor, looking at me in delight as it wagged it's fluffy tail back and forth.

"I see someone's awake. It's nice to see you being fine and would you look at that, your leg is fully healed. What a relief..."

I approached the little fox and pat their head gently. I smiled by the cute sound they made until I got tackled down and being attacked with small licks on the cheek.

"Ahahahahah! Okay! Okay! Your welcome! Hahahah! Stop licking me or I'll faint by too much cuteness your making."

The fox stopped and curled over to my chest looking like a ball of adorableness. OH MY GOD!!! KYAAAAHHHHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

I internally screamed and picked up the fox gently as we went over to my room to sleep. I'm so tired from that party but... seeing this cute little Fennec fox fills me with...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MOTIVATION....